Qabiil mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dividing western restaurants down to qabiil is bad as it is, but plz tell me whats wrong with Somalis and why on earth have they divided Masjids based on qabiil?

:wow::snoop:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
There are people that do not donate to the 'Darood Mosque' or the 'Hawiye Mosque'. Also some mosques are incorrectly perceived as qabiil mosques simply because they are in neighbourhoods which have become Darood/Hawiye/Isaaq clan enclaves.

What happened to that saying that suggested that women, good singers, and sheikhs do not have qabiils? Qabiil must be very deeply entrenched into our lives post the collapse of the Somali state. It is a shame.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are people that do not donate to the 'Darood Mosque' or the 'Hawiye Mosque'. Also some mosques are incorrectly perceived as qabiil mosques simply because they are in neighbourhoods which have become Darood/Hawiye/Isaaq clan enclaves.

What happened to that saying that suggested that women, good singers, and sheikhs do not have qabiils? Qabiil must be very deeply entrenched into our lives post the collapse of the Somali state. It is a shame.
And then they wonder why their sons are drug dealers, and daughters are s. Qabyaalad is one of the reasons why Qurbo joogs don't care about Somali culture.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The MJ mosque in Minneapolis is the best. :rejoice:

Praying to Allah swt with the people you love the most.:rejoice:

I get to see all of my clan folks.

Allow Puntland dhowr. When the imaam makes dua for Puntland and then the less important Somalis next. :rejoice:

200.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
1. New masjid opens that's attended by everyone.
2. After some time, there is a conflict among the board members.
3. Eventually one of the members leaves or is forced out.
4. All the clan members of the exiled sheikh follow him out and stop attending.
5. Eventually they setup their own masjid.

That's how it usually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts