Qatar signed oil deals today. Sanaag region being exploited by Damuljadiid 😂

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Beesha muse sultan alone is 2 times bigger than you 😂😂
View attachment 341342
what is that 5 desert tuulos lmao. Qabilism is a cancer for somalis.
No one is allowed in Sanaag region

This type of stupid mentalitty is why somalia will never suceed

Ngl I have never seen hawiye so fragmented why is Step aside murusad against hsm and telling the sanaagians about it. You see Qabilism in its entirity dosent make sense.

I dont support this, but not for the reasons being shared in this thread. I dont want a failed dowlad to be signing deals. Yes we should drill but also we need a better government. This government and success are incompatible and no new leader will fix it. We will just have qabil dynamics just like we do now.

Has anyone even seen the puntland qabilist transition from mj supremist to puntland supremist to gain more land. Everytime sanaag or khatumo gets mentioned you will see them

what is that 5 desert tuulos lmao. Qabilism is a cancer for somalis.

This type of stupid mentalitty is why somalia will never suceed

Ngl I have never seen hawiye so fragmented why is Step aside murusad against hsm and telling the sanaagians about it. You see Qabilism in its entirity dosent make sense.

I dont support this, but not for the reasons being shared in this thread. I dont want a failed dowlad to be signing deals. Yes we should drill but also we need a better government. This government and success are incompatible and no new leader will fix it. We will just have qabil dynamics just like we do now.

Has anyone even seen the puntland qabilist transition from mj supremist to puntland supremist to gain more land. Everytime sanaag or khatumo gets mentioned you will see them
no such thing as hawiye unity nor darood unity you look at qabil too black and white

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dhiirane

Those boys in sanaag especially majihayan in 2005 under cade muse is when I started watching somali politics closely, cadde tried to reason with the dubays about the gold mines and said let's all get rich, and they went wild and then their was a sub clan disaster between my bah dubays and bah dir because we said you protect your bah clan the dir referring to el afwayn while U want us to kill dubays and we r bah dubays we r from the womb of warsangeli, anyways long story short,we provided Intel to dubays in dhahar and told them how to break the bah dir assault coming, till today warsangelis in bari love my sub clan.

What's sad tho all the warsangelis r eating well from the gold mines and I know about the milxo mines and MJ responded with a qandala mine to compete.

@Libaax-Joore we need to elect U muse suldan to take over the clan because other osman Mahmoud love bah politics and will never tanasul for osman Mahmoud.

Dhiraane come to Garowe U dare bruv, bah dubays won't allow any warsangeli harmed. We r the clan famously known as locally niin Issa Mahmoud ma seexan Karo hadi niin bah dubays magalada lagu dilo, we r stand alone osman Mahmoud clan in deep riyoole country and we never need hiil 😂 we r just brave warriors, we still hold onto osman Mahmoud culture of centuries ago not like these urbanised types.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You r lucky @Libaax-Joore when my isim died in car crash my awoowe brother, we r now still negotiating on who is dhaxaltoyo and it's my father he is the eldest since his elder brother died, but they r saying we been overseas since the late 70s and out of touch with current politics, we remember what my awoowe said bah dubays wa isku filan yahay waxayna saldanad ka samaysan doona nugaal and we will educate the riyoole to rise up and defend us, we started as 13 bah dubays qoys deep in nugaal and sool faridhidhin area fleeing the bari saldanad wars. I'm from that old school bah dubays not this new school bah dubays. The new school bah dubays like @Enlightenednomad don't know this type of history and why we settled nugaal in the first place due to the boqortoyo wars of Bari where we lost 3 jilibs and now have only Hassan Iyo sicid, me and my family r pro bah dubays only.

Dadkasi post 90ska like @Enlightenednomad ayaad beentada uu sheegi karta @Libaax-Joore about osman Mahmoud and even me and my family tanasuled to let the past history rest because another bigger disaster happened in 91 the cawaans became free lol. It's only thru this of 91 why my me and family kept our mouth shut about saldanad issues prior to Somalia.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dhiirane one thing I don't understand about warsangelis is you r majeerteen, your mother was majeerteen and she had a 3 sons maxamud which is you and we r maxamed harti and Ahmed dashishe lol. Why the hell do U hate your own mother lol, you are majeerteen don't allow Mohamed harti boys do bililiqo lol, when snm was slaughtering you, U think their allies USC were being pleasant with majertens lol. I remember an article mj n warsan un armed civilians fled together on boat from Mogadishu in the new York post to mombasa and they died together.

Don't think for one second irir guys love U and hate mjs lol, it's just divided n conquer on their part lol and your next they hate zinjiyadada ama isirkaga lol. Do U want to live in a Somalia where U deny your ancestorsl history for silly political gains.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dhiirane mj, dhulos, warsangeli in the past anyways and our awoowayaal didn't see each other enemies and why we settled in jubbaland we invite all Hartis, if one harti wins other Hartis benefit bay ahan jirtay but with these new age hartis I don't sense that old school politics anymore.

I might be wrong cause world wide all Hartis came out for qof Iyo fuusto erigavo and ceel dahir road I don't remember seeing isaaq or hawiye there maybe U did but I sure as hell didn't, wanaagina ma raban but U know deep down darods built up Mogadishu with no claniism same with Hargeisa and Berbera while neglecting all darod regions, bal aar keen nin hawiye or isaaq neglecting their regions for darod for 31 Years then at least it's even as darod who did.

I'm old school bruv want them other somalis to do what darod sacrificed since the 60s to 90s at least so it's even evenized. Let 30 years all Somalis focus on sade, harti, Ogaden lands haday somalinimadoda dacad yahay but U won't see it infact they come to harm the little progress U do. Dhiraane join darodism it's cadalad now not qabyalad. They must do it haday caqli gaban but they don't.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Damn Hassan sheikh keeps reminding us everyday why federalism is so important

imagine if all of Somalia’s resources was in the hands of one person like hsm

get the shakes just thinking about it

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
This explains why farmaajo was sacked by Qatar. Qatar is now allied with HSM
HSM is UAE agent, Qatar cannot afford to cut ties with faarmajo for a meager economic deal (in the grandscale of Qatari foreign policy) alx frm president faarmajo has established direct ties with Qatar and discarded fahad. Kkk u was hoping Qatar would ditch hassan and back kheyre
:damn::ftw9nwa:

HSM is UAE agent, Qatar cannot afford to cut ties with faarmajo for a meager economic deal (in the grandscale of Qatari foreign policy) alx frm president faarmajo has established direct ties with Qatar and discarded fahad. Kkk u was hoping Qatar would ditch hassan and back kheyre

Saxib Farmaajo is expired. Fahad ditched him. Move on. :dead:Kheyre is backed by Norway while Qataris are now working with HSM. No one needs Fahad although I do see him joining either Shareefka or Kheyre.

Last edited:
you do know that uae has backstabbed hsm in favour of ethiopia and somaliland, he is looking for a new benefactor

new sphere of influence for somalia looks like it’s gonna be qatar-egypt-saudi-turkey