Qatar signed oil deals today. Sanaag region being exploited by Damuljadiid 😂

@Dhiirane one thing I don't understand about warsangelis is you r majeerteen, your mother was majeerteen and she had a 3 sons maxamud which is you and we r maxamed harti and Ahmed dashishe lol. Why the hell do U hate your own mother lol, you are majeerteen don't allow Mohamed harti boys do bililiqo lol, when snm was slaughtering you, U think their allies USC were being pleasant with majertens lol. I remember an article mj n warsan un armed civilians fled together on boat from Mogadishu in the new York post to mombasa and they died together.

Don't think for one second irir guys love U and hate mjs lol, it's just divided n conquer on their part lol and your next they hate zinjiyadada ama isirkaga lol. Do U want to live in a Somalia where U deny your ancestorsl history for silly political gains.
I don't hate Mj or any qabiil.I never said that , don't know where you got it from.

@Dhiirane

Those boys in sanaag especially majihayan in 2005 under cade muse is when I started watching somali politics closely, cadde tried to reason with the dubays about the gold mines and said let's all get rich, and they went wild and then their was a sub clan disaster between my bah dubays and bah dir because we said you protect your bah clan the dir referring to el afwayn while U want us to kill dubays and we r bah dubays we r from the womb of warsangeli, anyways long story short,we provided Intel to dubays in dhahar and told them how to break the bah dir assault coming, till today warsangelis in bari love my sub clan.

What's sad tho all the warsangelis r eating well from the gold mines and I know about the milxo mines and MJ responded with a qandala mine to compete.

@Libaax-Joore we need to elect U muse suldan to take over the clan because other osman Mahmoud love bah politics and will never tanasul for osman Mahmoud.

Dhiraane come to Garowe U dare bruv, bah dubays won't allow any warsangeli harmed. We r the clan famously known as locally niin Issa Mahmoud ma seexan Karo hadi niin bah dubays magalada lagu dilo, we r stand alone osman Mahmoud clan in deep riyoole country and we never need hiil 😂 we r just brave warriors, we still hold onto osman Mahmoud culture of centuries ago not like these urbanised types.
Cade government didn't reason with Dubays , they thought they would use force to out muscle us that was wrong decision because Dubays have always been fighting and armed qabil , that government came to their senses when things went out of control and backed of. I hope this Deni fela don't try that nonsense .

Last edited:
Any one with Ikhwani link will not get on with Uae .
Norway also British in the back ground running after that oil with Kheyre.
I hope this so called politicians/leaders don't sell our resources for cheap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Any one with Ikhwani link will not get on with Uae .
Norway also British in the back ground running after that oil with Kheyre.
I hope this so called politicians/leaders don't sell our resources for cheap.

Not just UAE but the whole khaleej have an anti ikhwaan foreign policy and they know all their networks and chapters globally. Trust me their not impressed with damjadiid a shoot off from al islah chapter of ikhwaan. By bringing erdogan and egypt they are really showing their cards and their going to be huge backlash from khaleej and western world.

PL has always seen them as an enemy since dahir aweys alitihaad chapter in the early 90s, then sheikh atom who now resides in the terrorism financial capital Doha Qatar, plus lots of Somalis incorrectly blame ethiopia for federalism not knowing PL was declared as a result of sal balaar govt in 97 where aideed and all Mahdi were endorsed by the Egyptians. Till.today egypt is a USC heartland and why abdiqasim salad resides there.

Beware Egypt the old educated class of mamluk or mulkiyeen are not in power after the peasant eelay farmers the fellahin took over the nation's politics your literally talking to some ambuulo eating fool and why Egypt is so weak today.

puntitequeen Egypt isnt your friend trust me on that, it's the holy land of al itihaad lol and all ikhwaan chapters who want u dead or at the very least disempowered for a mogadishu run somalia using the same system as abbe siyad just with hawiye at the helm. The problem tho is hawiye leaders end up corrupt and lawless and not fulfilling the pact and why Egypt is in bed with them is beyond me.

Last edited:
Not just UAE but the whole khaleej have an anti ikhwaan foreign policy and they know all their networks and chapters globally. Trust me their not impressed with damjadiid a shoot off from al islah chapter of ikhwaan. By bringing erdogan and egypt they are really showing their cards and their going to be huge backlash from khaleej and western world.

PL has always seen them as an enemy since dahir aweys alitihaad chapter in the early 90s, then sheikh atom who now resides in the terrorism financial capital Doha Qatar, plus lots of Somalis incorrectly blame ethiopia for federalism not knowing PL was declared as a result of sal balaar govt in 97 where aideed and all Mahdi were endorsed by the Egyptians. Till.today egypt is a USC heartland and why abdiqasim salad resides there.

Beware Egypt the old educated class of mamluk or mulkiyeen are not in power after the peasant eelay farmers the fellahin took over the nation's politics your literally talking to some ambuulo eating fool and why Egypt is so weak today.

puntitequeen Egypt isnt your friend trust me on that, it's the holy land of al itihaad lol and all ikhwaan chapters who want u dead or at the very least disempowered for a mogadishu run somalia using the same system as abbe siyad just with hawiye at the helm. The problem tho is hawiye leaders end up corrupt and lawless and not fulfilling the pact and why Egypt is in bed with them is beyond me.
Deni ,Hsm waa Ikhwan iyo groupyo diimeed ,siyaasiin badan baa ikhwan katirsinajirey ama weli katirsan yahiin.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
1726331159698.png

Last edited:
It seems this has already been agreed upon by the FG and SSC with Qatar. Which is why they are happy with the deal.

This would be legally binding and it would be the SSC administration benefiting from it whereas foreign governments were pushing SL to gain control of it and to make a deal with SL for it in the past.