Queen Maya Jama reppin her nation at Carni

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
You should pay what you can afford without being stingy that reflects the norm in your society.

5K isn’t a lot in this day and age and when your parents married, 1K went a long way. We literally spend 1K in less than a month now because of how everything is so expensive.
I agree about paying something in terms of he normal mehr of a region and also the social standing of wife as well as personal income, however 99% of women who want a 5k mehr simply shouldn't demand that money. For a unicorn I'd pay double IF I COULD however if this unicorn demanded money and I knew it wasn't her family, ID FEEL AN ICK. This isn't a women I want, I'm not stingy, I despise stinginess.

I agree about paying something in terms of he normal mehr of a region and also the social standing of wife as well as personal income,

Perfect. This is how it should be.

however 99% of women who want a 5k mehr simply shouldn't demand that money. For a unicorn I'd pay double IF I COULD however if this unicorn demanded money and I knew it wasn't her family, ID FEEL AN ICK. This isn't a women I want, I'm not stingy, I despise stinginess.

You'd feel an ick if a woman asked for the standard/average mahr? Why would she ask for any less? She's not stingy unless she's asking for an exaggerated amount that she knows you can't afford. Having a problem with paying the standard mahr when you can afford it doesn't look good on you.

You are living in fantasy land, even in Somalia this would be not enough. You need minimum 5k
Say Wallah? That’s how expensive Somalia has become? There was a time in which people could have a very nice wedding for 2k for nearly everything

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Say Wallah? That’s how expensive Somalia has become? There was a time in which people could have a very nice wedding for 2k for nearly everything
Inflation is real, every girl family wants hotel now social media has changed the game. Unless your marrying a divorcee.