QUESTION FOR S.SPOT COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i understand both sides of the argument , in the case of a single somali mom and all the child knows is being somalinimo its hard to say he aint somali .Asked my mom she said he is what the father is .

think of it like this: a fully somali kid gets adopted by birth and doesnt know any thing somali, the kid basically adapted a new culture and identity. but on the other hand you have a half somali raised by single mom as only somali.which one is more somali?

the first one genetically (qabiil ahaan) the second one culturally (real somali) thats how i see it atleast

think of it like this: a fully somali kid gets adopted by birth and doesnt know any thing somali, the kid basically adapted a new culture and identity. but on the other hand you have a half somali raised by single mom as only somali.which one is more somali?

the first one genetically (qabiil ahaan) the second one culturally (real somali) thats how i see it atleast
the fully somali kid duh..

because women have no qabiil

I don't care if you were raised by cats you're still a pure somali.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya

the fully somali kid duh..

because women have no qabiil

I don't care if you were raised by cats you're still a pure somali.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you people underestimate the power of the somali gene, considering his mum is somali and his dad is ajnabi man looks like hes from somali xamar and he isnt , he speaks, acts and even eats like me, if someone put that much effort to preserve their somalinimo i dont know what they need to be seen as somali for you guys but that guy is as somali as any of us in my eyes.

:fittytousand:

It's 2018, you can identify as whatever you want but Somalis won't accept you unless you've got a substantial abtirsi memorised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts