Not open for further replies.
Come here and like my fingers, I am sure the poo will taste much better
than your cats xaar you filthy sadist

:ulyin:

Ew.

tumblr_inline_p0mx7sEVcy1ulkuut_540.gif

My cats have been taught manners by their master, poo-flinger:mjpls:

I'm going to re-watch Tarzan to see what your childhood was like:hillarybiz:

i understand and yes welcome them , but what i do know is people dont respect someone once they claim their mothers clan , its almost like you are soft or your trying to fit in .

i respect the half somali that straight up says no my dad isnt but fck that im somali more than the one that tries to claim his moms to fit in

He has told me his father is White and understands, its a paternal line.

He identifies more with his Somali side, tbh it's not for anyone to say who he or she or
they can claim.

They are half Somali. If I have half somali kids they can claim my clan anyday
and I would slap the taste out of anyone's mouth who denied them

He identifies more with his Somali side, tbh it's not for anyone to say who he or she or
they can claim.

20BFDA70-A714-44C6-9A62-8C758EF802E8.gif

Do you consider a somali half breed with a somali mother and a ajnabi father a somali since he/she does not have a tribe ?

Ive seen the argument on twitter .

Thoughts ?

Idc about tribes but I've noticed these type of kids never come out looking Somali for some reason but yeah they are ofcourse if they choose to identify as such.

It doesn't matter whether the father or mother is Somali. If both parents aren't Somali, you aren't Somali. Somali is a ancient blood, you cannot suddenly mix and still claim it. Nonsense, half Somalis will never be Somali nor accepted by Somali. We don't want the tragic mulatto complex and their host of issues within our community. We should be hostile towards mix offsprings with Somali parents; we don't want their leftovers in our community. We don't want second rate products and rejects of other communities. Never accepted mixed Somalis period, thankfully this train of thought is the logical thought processes of Somalis. Xenophobia is a beautiful thing.

It doesn't matter whether the father or mother is Somali. If both parents aren't Somali, you aren't Somali. Somali is a ancient blood, you cannot suddenly mix and still claim it. Nonsense, half Somalis will never be Somali nor accepted by Somali. We don't want the tragic mulatto complex and their host of issues within our community. We should be hostile towards mix offsprings with Somali parents; we don't want their leftovers in our community. We don't want second rate products and rejects of other communities. Never accepted mixed Somalis period, thankfully this train of thought is the logical thought processes of Somalis. Xenophobia is a beautiful thing.
You really are one unstable fucker,huh?

Do you feel threatened by half Somalis perhaps? Because we all know you wouldn’t say shit in front of us.

Strange... I've met mixed Somalis I wouldn't think any different of them from others. Btw you sound like a neonazi supremacist doqon.

I have my father's name and my father's qabil. If they're both foreign, you're technically not Somali. In reality, I don't really give a f*ck.

I intend to marry out so I also kinda want to have my cake and eat it too
:kanyeshrug:

World

VIP

they can claim.

I don't think you understand what the purpose of a clan is if you think that a child can claim their mothers clan.

World

VIP
Western Somalis will consider even a 1/8 Somali as one their own, but they're clueless so don't take what they say seriously. If your father is Somali, then back home you'll be considered Somali. You'll face discrimination sure, but you won't be considered an outsider. But if your mother is Somali, then you're pretty much a foreigner.

You are what your abo is. Respect the dhaqan :mjpls:

You can't just change it, it's not fluid like gender and sexuality :mjlaugh:

I don't know about all that. Some of these half castes look nothing like Somalis :mjlol: If they want to claim somali then sure go ahead, but many of them are quick to insult Somalis and side with their other half when they feel attacked by Somalis :nahgirl:

I don't know about all that. Some of these half castes look nothing like Somalis :mjlol: If they want to claim somali then sure go ahead, but many of them are quick to insult Somalis and side with their other half when they feel attacked by Somalis :nahgirl:
It's true my mom's cousin has children from a cadaan guy and the children are blonde haired bue eyed for the longest time I thought she was there stepmom turns out she's their mother :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts