Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Where do most somalis live in MN?

which part of mn is safest and best for somalis

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Everywhere in Minnesota is safe, the real dangerous place is San Diego wallahi those guys were the first to actually be apart of gang culture.

pirater

the sea
VIP
shit I just looked up minesota and it s not a city. The amount of people talking about "I live in minesota" I thought it was a city. Its a stateee
images (18).jpeg

Naa

Not Chun li
shit I just looked up minesota and it s not a city. The amount of people talking about "I live in minesota" I thought it was a city. Its a stateee
You calling America ghetto and you don’t even know that MN is a state!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
San Diego Somalis hustle hard for years to finally end up realizing California is too expensive and they can't save shit there. Once they reach that epiphany, they come to MN to thrive and make some money

Everywhere in Minnesota is safe, the real dangerous place is San Diego wallahi those guys were the first to actually be apart of gang culture.
You guys were the first to start scamming and gangbanging bro believe it or not.
True, Minnesota isn’t a violent state overall, I was born in Minneapolis and moved to San Diego,

California has its issues all over the state from Sacramento, Stockton, San Fransisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Compton, long Beach to San Diego,

Their were Somali dudes apart of that lifestyle in SD as early as the 1990s/2000s.

I know a Somali guy in this old YouTube video who’s in his 30’s that use to gangbang 17 years ago, he turned his life around and became successful and owns his own Trucking business lol.

digaagjecel

True, Minnesota isn’t a violent state overall, I was born in Minneapolis and moved to San Diego,

California has its issues all over the state from Sacramento, Stockton, San Fransisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Compton, long Beach to San Diego,

Their were Somali dudes apart of that lifestyle in SD as early as the 1990s/2000s.

I know a Somali guy in this old YouTube video who’s in his 30’s that use to gangbang 17 years ago, he turned his life around and became successful and owns his own Trucking business lol.

My brother told me when he lived in Seattle around 2008 lots of Somalis from San Diego moved to Seattle. These guys brang scamming,guns, and overall gang influence to the city.

My brother told me when he lived in Seattle around 2008 lots of Somalis from San Diego moved to Seattle. These guys brang scamming,guns, and overall gang influence to the city.
True, a lot of Somalis from San Diego moved to Seattle during 2008-2010 time period. It was mostly Somali Crips originally from San Diego that started the gang influence in South Seattle.

I never lived in Seattle but I visted there multiple times and knew some guys who were involved with people who lived that lifestyle I remember hanging out with the Holly park Somalis. I hear now it’s worse in Seattle compared to back in those days because now it’s a new wave of young Somali teens involved in the street politics.

digaagjecel

True, a lot of Somalis from San Diego moved to Seattle during 2008-2010 time period. It was mostly Somali Crips originally from San Diego that started the gang influence in South Seattle.

I never lived in Seattle but I visted there multiple times and knew some guys who were involved with people who lived that lifestyle I remember hanging out with the Holly park Somalis. I hear now it’s worse in Seattle compared to back in those days because now it’s a new wave of young Somali teens involved in the street politics.
You explained it perfect, I got family from holly park and those niggas pretty much run seattle as far as the streets. They pretty much beef with madows and are actually up 2 on the scoreboard sad to say it.

Don't disrespect us Reer San Diego like that. , we are the model somali in the US View attachment 176002

I have been to San Diego a few years ago. Why this community is not on anyone's radar is beyond me. They have done a very good job laying low staying away from the spotlight and I think it has to do with the good year round weather. Just like the Australians who are not very active on social media.

1. The Somalis there look like African Americans and speak next level Ebonics.
2. Mexican baby mamas.
3. Crime is their way of life.
4. Most Al Shabab diaspora support (moral and financial) came them this diaspora community.
5. I heard of 2 domestic violence cases that occurred at the same time as my few weeks of vacation there, more than I have ever heard in my life for any other diaspora community at the time.
6. They have a higher single mother percentage than other diaspora communities.
7. Extreme shaqo la'an, many just hanging outside enjoying the nice weather with no goals.
8. Reer San Diego are always away to Minneapolis or Seattle and they can't decide where to permanently live.
9. This community has a big question mark over their heads. They are the most bizarre diaspora community I have ever seen. You have to go there to truly understand it. To this day, I am still confused at what I saw.

I agree,Reer San Diego is pretty calm compared to others overall. What part of San Diego do you live in? I stay in City heights.
I used to live in fairmount ave apartment complex right infront the starbucks. Now I like in Mira Mesa next to La Jolla due to work. That an hour commute from city heights to La Jolla was killing me.

Trending