Question to Minnesota Somalis

You explained it perfect, I got family from holly park and those niggas pretty much run seattle as far as the streets. They pretty much beef with madows and are actually up 2 on the scoreboard sad to say it.
Yeah, last time I went to visit for 6 days was in June 2020, my friend lives in an area called the “vistas” it’s like 5 minutes away from the Holly park neighborhood.

the beef was pretty active because their Rivals live in rainier beach which is close to their hood litteraly within a few minutes of driving . So theirs always bound to be some action.

something I respect about reer Seattle niggas tho is that They’re about their money compared to other diasporas.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Yeah, last time I went to visit for 6 days was in June 2020, my friend lives in an area called the “vistas” it’s like 5 minutes away from the Holly park neighborhood.

the beef was pretty active because their Rivals live in rainier beach which is close to their hood litteraly within a few minutes of driving . So theirs always bound to be some action.

something I respect about reer Seattle niggas tho is that They’re about their money compared to other diasporas.

giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
St. Paul is the twin city of Minneapolis if you are trying to lead a quite life it’s not really the place, unless you go deep into St. Paul/Woodbury area. Like people mentioned Somalis live everywhere in Minnesota but some communities are bigger than others, a lot of people make the mistake of not visiting before they move here. You have Somalis living in the suburbs surrounding Minneapolis, I think Burnsvile/Hopkins/Eden Prairie area has the most Somalis it’s like 15-20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. You have a lot of Somalis living Deep South in Rochester MN but that’s like an hour away and really quite, we also have a lot of Somalis living in St Cloud Which is about two hours away from the city. It all depends on you and what’s important to you, proximity to the city? Or more nature and quieter. I would always suggest visiting here for a week before you actually move here, go around to each neighborhood and see what you like. As for which neighborhoods to stay away from? Most of Minneapolis unless you are living in downtown and uptown area and east side of St. Paul is extremely ghetto, I don’t even feel safe walking around there during the day.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
St. Paul is the twin city of Minneapolis if you are trying to lead a quite life it’s not really the place, unless you go deep into St. Paul/Woodbury area. Like people mentioned Somalis live everywhere in Minnesota but some communities are bigger than others, a lot of people make the mistake of not visiting before they move here. You have Somalis living in the suburbs surrounding Minneapolis, I think Burnsvile/Hopkins/Eden Prairie area has the most Somalis it’s like 15-20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. You have a lot of Somalis living Deep South in Rochester MN but that’s like an hour away and really quite, we also have a lot of Somalis living in St Cloud Which is about two hours away from the city. It all depends on you and what’s important to you, proximity to the city? Or more nature and quieter. I would always suggest visiting here for a week before you actually move here, go around to each neighborhood and see what you like. As for which neighborhoods to stay away from? Most of Minneapolis unless you are living in downtown and uptown area and east side of St. Paul is extremely ghetto, I don’t even feel safe walking around there during the day.
Why do you not feel safe are you not carrying a gun

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
from what I heard and gathered most Somalis in mn live in the south while most of the maadows live in the north which is unsafe. And about San Diego Somalis you don't hear much about is because there population isn't big I would say is max 4k all in the same tuulo city heights or whatever. Most people in SD has said they don't see many somalis if at all overthere, according to twitter, Although there used to be a lot if somalis in SD but moved away to colder states like Dakota, iowa, since they simply could not afford to live there and you expect there to be any somalis in Los Angeles when California is the most expensive state to live? It's a shame there aren't many Somalis in California it would have been great if the population was at 100k especially in nice places like Orange County, San Francisco

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Hmmmm how do you know since you guys are in qabil gangs now which is much worse
I’m not from Minnesota I visit there for 3 months every year and I stay in every part. San Diego is the real dangerous place these guy live amongst crip/bloods and have integrated into their lifestyle. Where as Minnesota is just having an opioid epidemic.

I’m not from Minnesota I visit there for 3 months every year and I stay in every part. San Diego is the real dangerous place these guy live amongst crip/bloods and have integrated into their lifestyle. Where as Minnesota is just having an opioid epidemic.
And qabil wars but no gangs in cali anymore besides racist cadans

Yeah hope you guys avoid that which destroyed the cadan youth for years to the point that nearly 4.2 billion is being paid by one ceo

All my exs are there

Where do most somalis live in MN?

which part of mn is safest and best for somalis
Somalis live mostly in and around the Minneapolis/St.Paul area. They also live in towns like St.Cloud and Rochester. The best place to live would be the suburbs of Minneapolis/St.Paul. Minnesota overall as a state has a high quality of life as long you don’t live in inner city Minneapolis or St.Paul which is overrun with African American gangbangers from other Midwestern cities like Detroit, Chicago and Gary Indiana, it’s because of these savages that violent crime is rapidly increasing, in 2020 Minneapolis had 80 homicides and over 500 gunshot victims. That might not sound like a lot but our city only has 400k people.

Stay away from the two Somali malls and Cedar Riverside, these are hotspots for gun violence between young Somali gangbangers and you could get caught in the crossfire or get shot out of mistaken identity. Somalis in Minnesota are very territorial and are divided between either gang or qabil lines (depending on age).

Somalis live mostly in and around the Minneapolis/St.Paul area. They also live in towns like St.Cloud and Rochester. The best place to live would be the suburbs of Minneapolis/St.Paul. Minnesota overall as a state has a high quality of life as long you don’t live in inner city Minneapolis or St.Paul which is overrun with African American gangbangers from other Midwestern cities like Detroit, Chicago and Gary Indiana, it’s because of these savages that violent crime is rapidly increasing, in 2020 Minneapolis had 80 homicides and over 500 gunshot victims. That might not sound like a lot but our city only has 400k people.

Stay away from the two Somali malls and Cedar Riverside, these are hotspots for gun violence between young Somali gangbangers and you could get caught in the crossfire or get shot out of mistaken identity. Somalis in Minnesota are very territorial and are divided between either gang or qabil lines (depending on age).
700k you mean

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I have been to San Diego a few years ago. Why this community is not on anyone's radar is beyond me. They have done a very good job laying low staying away from the spotlight and I think it has to do with the good year round weather. Just like the Australians who are not very active on social media.

1. The Somalis there look like African Americans and speak next level Ebonics.
2. Mexican baby mamas.
3. Crime is their way of life.
4. Most Al Shabab diaspora support (moral and financial) came them this diaspora community.
5. I heard of 2 domestic violence cases that occurred at the same time as my few weeks of vacation there, more than I have ever heard in my life for any other diaspora community at the time.
6. They have a higher single mother percentage than other diaspora communities.
7. Extreme shaqo la'an, many just hanging outside enjoying the nice weather with no goals.
8. Reer San Diego are always away to Minneapolis or Seattle and they can't decide where to permanently live.
9. This community has a big question mark over their heads. They are the most bizarre diaspora community I have ever seen. You have to go there to truly understand it. To this day, I am still confused at what I saw.
:dead::dead::drakelaugh:

Please do an analysis on Minnesota and Ohio Somalis :feedme:

Trending