Question to Minnesota Somalis

I have been to San Diego a few years ago. Why this community is not on anyone's radar is beyond me. They have done a very good job laying low staying away from the spotlight and I think it has to do with the good year round weather. Just like the Australians who are not very active on social media.

1. The Somalis there look like African Americans and speak next level Ebonics.
2. Mexican baby mamas.
3. Crime is their way of life.
4. Most Al Shabab diaspora support (moral and financial) came them this diaspora community.
5. I heard of 2 domestic violence cases that occurred at the same time as my few weeks of vacation there, more than I have ever heard in my life for any other diaspora community at the time.
6. They have a higher single mother percentage than other diaspora communities.
7. Extreme shaqo la'an, many just hanging outside enjoying the nice weather with no goals.
8. Reer San Diego are always away to Minneapolis or Seattle and they can't decide where to permanently live.
9. This community has a big question mark over their heads. They are the most bizarre diaspora community I have ever seen. You have to go there to truly understand it. To this day, I am still confused at what I saw.
Alot of this is just cap loool

True, Minnesota isn’t a violent state overall, I was born in Minneapolis and moved to San Diego,

California has its issues all over the state from Sacramento, Stockton, San Fransisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Compton, long Beach to San Diego,

Their were Somali dudes apart of that lifestyle in SD as early as the 1990s/2000s.

I know a Somali guy in this old YouTube video who’s in his 30’s that use to gangbang 17 years ago, he turned his life around and became successful and owns his own Trucking business lol.

Classic jam so which one are you talking about

Trending