Racism in egypt

Fake news, these people would blend in Southern Egypt, ive been to cities like Aswan and Luxor and they are black

Alexandria is pretty racist but its European descendents

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So You Are Harti
:sass2: :sass2:
I already semi qarxiised myself recently but it seems the mods or admin deleted it like I'm not allowed to do so or maybe the thread was deleted, rofl.

But anyway, I am Dishiishe on my aabo's side and Majeerteen on my hooyo's side if we're talking about paternal lines. If we're talking about maternal lines then my paternal awoowo's hooyo was Warsangeli, my dad's hooyo was Warsangeli with a Habar Yoonis hooyo, my maternal awoowo's hooyo was Mareexaan and my maternal ayeeyo's hooyo was Maalin Weyn (Raxanweyn).

I already semi qarxiised myself recently but it seems the mods or admin deleted it like I'm not allowed to do so or maybe the thread was deleted, rofl.

But anyway, I am Dishiishe on my aabo's side and Majeerteen on my hooyo's side if we're talking about paternal lines. If we're talking about maternal lines then my paternal awoowo's hooyo was Warsangeli, my dad's hooyo was Warsangeli with a Habar Yoonis hooyo, my maternal awoowo's hooyo was Mareexaan and my maternal ayeeyo's hooyo was Maalin Weyn (Raxanweyn).
Your Name Fits With You Being Descendents From A Long Line Of Mountain Folk
:sass2: :cosbyhmm: :salute:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Do Y'all Do Falconry Up There
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm:
Not that I know of. Somalis disdain hunting, sadly. And falconry is a hunting practice. "Noble" Geeljires consider hunting a disdainful thing and left it to "Low-caste" Somali groups like the Madhiban. I've read those saxiibs employed poisoned arrows when hunting:

ajuuraan.jpg

^ Not a Madhiban to my knowledge but I picture this is what a maryoole hunter would've looked like.

Not that I know of. Somalis disdain hunting, sadly. And falconry is a hunting practice. "Noble" Geeljires consider hunting a disdainful thing and left it to "Low-caste" Somali groups like the Madhiban. I've read those saxiibs employed poisoned arrows when hunting:

View attachment 211243

^ Not a Madhiban to my knowledge but I picture this is what a maryoole hunter would've looked like.
We Of The Valley Used Do An Ciyaar That Used Call Ciyaartada Fardaha
shake it dancing GIF by FEI Global

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We Of The Valley Used Do An Ciyaar That Used Call Ciyaartada Fardaha
shake it dancing GIF by FEI Global
I honestly don't know about my paternal side for sure but I know my hooyo's cid used to be keen horsemen. Saxiibs knew how to field a horse by the time they were in their early teens.

2krlvNL.jpg

View attachment 211243

madhibans hunted with dogs, what if they were the original hunter gatherers

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
madhibans hunted with dogs, what if they were the original hunter gatherers

All Somali nomads used to keep dogs according to 19th century accounts:

@Kool-Aid

Why you mad at me, nigga? It ain't my fault geeljires used to keep dogs. 💀

View attachment 208603
View attachment 208599View attachment 208600View attachment 208602

I'm afraid it's just a fact. What's there to be mad about? We also have clear archaeological evidence that the earliest Cushites who entered the Horn around 3000 BCE also kept dogs as they make this quite apparent with their cave paintings and most likely their burial sites too if one looks closely.

Shepherd/hunting dogs were something Cushites brought to the Horn with them from what we can tell based on the archaeology. They clearly often depicted dogs alongside their livestock in rock-art and carvings and the burials likely corroborate as much.

The pre-Cushitic hunters were probably too small in number to leave any real impression anywhere besides possibly being partly responsible for the 5-10% Mota-related ancestry found in all Somalis. It's possible "low-castes" like Madhibans were originally descended from them but any genetic sign of that seems 100% gone now. Aside from E-V32, Madhibans are more likely to show something like a rare J1 than any weird exotic HG lineages similar to Mota's in Ethiopia.