Racist Arab says that Somalia deserves it's bombing and "to go pick up limbs from the streets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
from your cuqdad, we knew you were a punanilander, the only group who were making fun of the bombing were your own people

evidence
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-in-mogadishu-more-than-20-people-dead.32235/

so its punanilanders you should be discussing not Somaliland
My orginal comment was calling out everyone of us.All Somalis from every region.
Again,I brought Somaliland into the discussion because I saw people from SL make too many Amisom related insults.
Don't take it to heart.
All Somalis make these types of comments.We need to stop being hypocrites was the point.

World

VIP
Why are you changing the narrative of this thread? This has nothing to do with Somalis vs Somalis. An Arab disrespected your people and your cooning it up for you Arab masters. Your on the Coonmali list.

"B-b-b-b-b-but how about Somali insults against each other" you sound like Steven from Django Unchained.

Stop being a self-hating Somali.
@FSMDOA is a Salafi. It is against her ideology to criticise the master race who you must be loyal to at all times.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why are you changing the narrative of this thread? This has nothing to do with Somalis vs Somalis. An Arab disrespected your people and your cooning it up for you Arab masters. Your on the Coonmali list.

"B-b-b-b-b-but how about Somali insults against each other" you sound like Steven from Django Unchained.

Stop being a self-hating Somali.
And of course you make it an “Arab bootyclapping” thing
:mjlol:

Oh boo hoo, some guy made fun of Somalis. Let’s get him expelled for “racism!!!”

Listen, if we had to go make target every single person that insulted Somalis on Twitter then we’d be emailing work places and colleges 24/7. He is far from the only person to say shit like that. Who cares if some rando says some shit about us? I’m honestly surprised by how people in this thread are responding to this seeing how one of SSpot’s big no-no’s was having a so-called “victim mentality.”

@FSMDOA is a Salafi. It is against her ideology to criticise the master race who you must be loyal to at all times.
I’m crying, is this what you really think this is about? I’ve criticized the actions of Arabs and people who claim to Arabs before
:dead:

Face it, you’re all just victimizing yourselves. I could go into the Twitter and find 100s of people saying worse.

I'm Muslim, yet I don't coon for Arabs like she does. She's a self-hating Somali and Arab daboclapper :qri8gs7: from this day on!
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
My orginal comment was calling out everyone of us.All Somalis from every region.
Again,I brought Somaliland into the discussion because I saw people from SL make too many Amisom related insults.
Don't take it to heart.
All Somalis make these types of comments.We need to stop being hypocrites was the point.
the only somalis who were makig fun of this were puntlanders (from what we saw in this forum)

And of course you make it an “Arab bootyclapping” thing

Oh boo hoo, some guy made fun of Somalis. Let’s get him expelled for “racism!!!”

Listen, if we had to go make target every single person that insulted Somalis on Twitter then we’d be emailing work places and colleges 24/7. He is far from the only person to say shit like that. Who cares if some rando says some shit about us? I’m honestly surprised by how people in this thread are responding to this seeing how one of SSpot’s big no-no’s was having a so-called “victim mentality.”

I’m crying, is this what you really think this is about? I’ve criticized the actions of Arabs and people who claim to Arabs before
:dead:

Face it, you’re all just victimizing yourselves. I could go into the Twitter and find 100s of people saying worse.

:chrisfreshhah:

Your a coonmali and a self-hating Somali traitor. You've been exposed.

Your people are suffering back home from a tragedy, and this Arab said some disgustingly racist things like "pick up your limbs from the street G" yet you have a "who cares, we say much worser things" attitude. This is the problem with Somalis today. We have too many traitors like yourself giving these people a pass for saying racist shit.

How much do you get paid for twerking for your Arab massas? The crumbs from a chicken kabob plate?

You a coon foqol coon Arab daboclapper.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
While Arabs are filth that should be exterminated, I really don't want is to go down the AA road crying about "racism". Just be 10x racist back lmao

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Your a coonmali and a self-hating Somali traitor. You've been exposed.

Your people are suffering back home from a tragedy, and this Arab said some disgustingly racist things like "pick up your limbs from the street G" yet you have a "who cares, we say much worser things" attitude. This is the problem with Somalis today. We have too many traitors like yourself giving these people a pass for saying racist shit.

How much do you get paid for twerking for your Arab massas? The crumbs from a chicken kabob plate?

You a coon foqol coon Arab daboclapper.
Keep building up that strawman saxiib. I’d say the exact same thing if this man was white, black, Asian, doesn’t matter. People in this thread are displaying the same “victim mentality” that they’re so disgusted by

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Keep twerking for your Arab massas abayo.

Your a coonmali, so I expect you to allow ajnabis to disrespect your people.
Keep on repeating those words, I’m sure they’ll affect me at one point or another.

Ajnabis disrespect Somalis 24/7. This is not a statement of defeat, nor am I victimizing myself by stating so, it is a pure fact. Tell me, do you think organizing some SJW-tier Twitter mob against a random racist dude is going to accomplish anything? Assuming his school actually does something, which it probably won’t, will this somehow soften the image of Somalis? “Stop racism” towards Somalis on a large scale?

Face it, best thing to do is roll your eyes and carry on with your day because this man is just one of many who feel this way towards us
:kanyeshrug:

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
She said nothing wrong. You want to see your fellow Somali sister get kicked out of University but you don't want nothing to happen to your Arab massa, who said racist things about your people's suffering, just a saalax on his head, saying "its ok massa, what do I make you this cold evening?"

Coon Foqol Coon.
She wanted the genocide of millions of people because of their religious affiliation.:gucciwhat:
How the f*ck is she any different from the bomber or All kebab?
Yes,she is worse than that moron.
She genuinely believes in her dangerous ideology.

We should put a bottle of henny on his head. Let these moryaan Canadian youth purge this dheeg cas before they turn on each other.

He should be punched on sight. I bet there are Somali people at his uni waiting to rip him apart like a libaax

Keep on repeating those words, I’m sure they’ll affect me at one point or another.

Ajnabis disrespect Somalis 24/7. This is not a statement of defeat, nor am I victimizing myself by stating so, it is a pure fact. Tell me, do you think organizing some SJW-tier Twitter mob against a random racist dude is going to accomplish anything? Assuming his school actually does something, which it probably won’t, will this somehow soften the image of Somalis? “Stop racism” towards Somalis on a large scale?

Face it, best thing to do is roll your eyes and carry on with your day because this man is just one of many who feel this way towards us
:kanyeshrug:

3kkpKFo.gif

tenor.gif

We should put a bottle of henny on his head. Let these moryaan Canadian youth purge this dheeg cas before they turn on each other.

He should be punched on sight. I bet there are Somali people at his uni waiting to rip him apart like a libaax

They're gonna pull up on him, @FSMDOA @Du Lac don't want this though, they don't want anything to happen to they're Arab massa.

They're gonna pull up on him, @FSMDOA @Du Lac don't want this though, they don't want anything to happen to they're Arab massa.

Sxb, we need a win badly. I'm had enough of us Somali people collecting L's like it's nobody's business:mjcry:

I usually don't advocate violence unless it's a control environment combat sports, but may the sons and daughters of somalia give this shaarmuto the bosaso beat down

Status
Not open for further replies.