Racist Arab says that Somalia deserves it's bombing and "to go pick up limbs from the streets".

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all deserve to get kicked out of university or jobs as well (if you have any).

I see similar/worse comments in this forum everyday, calling for genocide etc.

It's true what they say - maroodigu takarta ku taagan ma arkee takaluu arkaa!

Sxb, we need a win badly. I'm had enough of us Somali people collecting L's like it's nobody's business:mjcry:

I usually don't advocate violence unless it's a control environment combat sports, but may the sons and daughters of somalia give this shaarmuto the bosaso beat down

Same walaal :salute:

You all deserve to get kicked out of university or jobs as well (if you have any).

I see similar/worse comments in this forum everyday, calling for genocide etc.

It's true what they say - maroodigu takarta ku taagan ma arkee takaluu arkaa!

What a liar. Nobody has done this on here. Where's the proof? Stop speaking out of your ass for your Arab/Xaarab massas. Another coonmali in the making.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What did he say that was different than what Madmullah and his Puntland crew said?

These SJW are being little dramatic.

What did he say that was different than what Madmullah and his Puntland crew said?

These SJW are being little dramatic.

Another coonmali, coming out of the woodworks. Self-hating Somali race traitor.

Why do you like licking Arab/Xaarab ass?

How much do you get paid for licking Arab/Xaarab ass?

What he said wasn't what anyone says here, you liar. Provide proof, oh yeah, you can't cuz your lying. It's haram to lie.

f*ck dirty Arabs but how about y'all go after Somali preachers who have been saying this is Gods punishment because the victims value this dunya more than the here after as if they know the victims and alshabab members that publicly bragged about killing these innocent people and their reasoning was that they're gaalo

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What this Arab guy said, goes to show whats wrong with Arabs and how they really are.
Modern Arabs make Islam like their very own special religion.

Whenever things don't go their way, face losing political influence or a war, they whip out the, "Muh Ummah" slogan. Then, when things do go their way, or they are at an advantage over you it's, "move out the way you abeed", just ask those poor tahriibs from West and East Africa in Yemen or North Africa.

Arabs and South Asians have without a shadow of a doubt, utterly ruined and destroyed the image of Islam and Muslims, the world over. From their nasty cultural practices, hatred of women, extremist nature, and complete backwardness, has made us Muslims and our Deen deeply hated.

Merca

Inactive.

What he said wasn't what anyone says here, you liar. Provide proof, oh yeah, you can't cuz your lying. It's haram to lie.
It's a legit question though. Some of the members on this forum have said way worse things than that idiot in the tweets has said. I'm not justifying his racism though.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hi nice to meet ya. But first let me introduce myself. I am anti Ayrab, Bantus, Oromos, and SJW alike.:eek:

Now that I have introduced myself, go f*ck yourself.

People will say horrible things, not reacting to them is the best u can do.
we diss arabs so much here as well. I guess u can't chat shit on twitter anymore since everyone will contact your job and university these days.
someone should snitch on those swjs themselves.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cry me a river! Who gives af about his opinion? People on here have said worse, it’s not that deep. AUN to all those that passed.

Again, I’d say the same thing if he was any other race/ethnicity. You’re still pulling the Arab card. Stop being an irrational SJW

I'm an irrational SJW for calling out your coonery? :drakewtf:

Your a hypocrite who twerks for madoows iyo xaarabs. You have an issue when madoows or arabs diss Somalis and Somalis fight back. Coon foqol coon baa tahay.

which course/program is he enrolled in at Ryerson?
which year is he in now?
his full name?
post his pic, i did not go through 7 pages yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.