@Gucci mane
Sorry sxb but you are such a miskeen and always taking abuse.:kanyeshrug:
369343_beer-cartoon-the-simpsons-barney-barney-gumble.gif

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey
giphy.gif

@Duke of Bohol
tumblr_n1lrkdaFPf1s7pbb5o1_500.gif

@AirJawdan

This is kind of fun. Maybe I should make a thread for this.

Do it

Is English not your first language? I think it's all the brain fog your having, need to clean up that diet and lay of that weed, it will improve your comprehension :kodaksmiley:
First of all I have an impeccable diet. You need to loosen up I wasn't coming for you. It was a joke about myself.
:umwhat:
:what1:

How does it feel being that deep in @Knowthyself ass
oh look my shadow has arrived. When your no substance borderline jihadi ass starts to develop your own personality then you can get back into my mentions. stop gyrating your ass for the attention of these men. you've been here a smooth 2 hours and remain irrelevant. i would drag you but i dont know enough about you to even attempt it. go lick someone else's ass for attention fam, because this aint it. I'm tired of seeing your name in my mentions.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
What kind of weak comeback is that :faysalwtf:Didn't your master teach you better
:ooh:
She just said that you are deep up her ass. How does it feel to be in that dirty subjuman still learning2reed HBCU ass sxb?:whoo:
I like to imagine that it's like fucking a fish. :russ:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i know your dick aint long enough to breed @government. so the question does you tongue satisfy him? does the shit you scoop from his ass resemble the shit you type? genuinely curious. Support your man boo!! YAS #Lovewins
when reer dixon tries to form proper sentences :mjlol:
tbh that shit was weak work on your game:bell:

oh look my shadow has arrived. When your no substance borderline jihadi ass starts to develop your own personality then you can get back into my mentions. stop gyrating your ass for the attention of these men. you've been here a smooth 2 hours and remain irrelevant. i would drag you but i dont know enough about you to even attempt it. go lick someone else's ass for attention fam, because this aint it. I'm tired of seeing your name in my mentions.
Me your shadow you wish if you were @dhegdheer I would've gave you a pass since I commented may Allah guide you to her like 50 times also if I'm a new character then what is @Assata Shakur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending