reer oyster card soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in London soon for a short while alhamdullillah

So @waraabe where can I find those balloons :cosbyhmm:

@Cognitivedissonance drop the masjids with the craziest xaliimos I know u got a list :feedme:

@sahersi still up for our date at Westfield? :mjpls: (bonus if you visit one of the masjids on CD's list :mjohreally:)

@ rest of oyster squad I need recommendations where can I get cheap Nike or Adidas runners? And what's popping at Nandos?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go to Brixton mosque but I got to warn you that you're fresh out of luck if you're not ajnabi just say you're xabashi then you have a more chance of getting them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Birmingham has all the euro trash the easiest xalimos just buy them a 2 for 2 at sams & you'll get a massage with a happy ending kkkk

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
fyi majority of girls in the UK are ugly compared to scandinavia. Avoid the ghetto areas, stay in central, dont go around in groups of non whites, wont get entry into most clubs, (somalis known to sell drugs). Soho has nice concentration of bars/strip clubs. Also dont act too friendly with people its not like norge sxb niggas will rob your trainers if they like them.

I will be in London soon for a short while alhamdullillah

So @waraabe where can I find those balloons :cosbyhmm:

@Cognitivedissonance drop the masjids with the craziest xaliimos I know u got a list :feedme:

@sahersi still up for our date at Westfield? :mjpls: (bonus if you visit one of the masjids on CD's list :mjohreally:)

@ rest of oyster squad I need recommendations where can I get cheap Nike or Adidas runners? And what's popping at Nandos?
Hey come to Brixton market .ask for Abdullahi Al Soomali .i will show you around for a £100 . I will show you how to save £20 a day in London .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
take a picture of every double tap sink you come across

make sure you use the term "chatting wet" profusely and see who responds to it (they still claiming it ain't a thing but i ain't wif it)

go to one of those pakistani enclaves and just jot down how much wack shit you see - i need this for research

just go into a grocery store and like try to walk out with 5 cabbages. drop the money on the counter but like see if they stop you or something.

take a picture of every double tap sink you come across

make sure you use the term "chatting wet" profusely and see who responds to it (they still claiming it ain't a thing but i ain't wif it)

go to one of those pakistani enclaves and just jot down how much wack shit you see - i need this for research

just go into a grocery store and like try to walk out with 5 cabbages. drop the money on the counter but like see if they stop you or something.
What's the deal with the cabbage m8:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a guy who works at my office, he changed his name to Hennessey :ehh:
All jokes aside compared to Somalis in North America, Uk Somalis still predominantly hold on to there culture and deen you'll find many Somali born in the Uk & still retain their deen & dhaqan masha Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Out in Canada & USA they can't even communicate with their loved ones in Somali.

Hooyo: waryaa Mohamud

Mohamud: hooyo

Hooyo: qolka Maxa iga keenta telephoneka

Mohamud: hooyo I didn't call you

:comeon:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Out in Canada & USA they can't even communicate with their loved ones in Somali.

Hooyo: waryaa Mohamud

Mohamud: hooyo

Hooyo: qolka Maxa iga keenta telephoneka

Mohamud: hooyo I didn't call you

:comeon:

Nah that ain't a L I recently found out your parents can't speak a lick of English even after being in a country for literally decades :what:

You can speak Somali because that quite literally is the only way to speak to your own mother and shit. Plus unemployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.