reer oyster card soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah that ain't a L I recently found out your parents can't speak a lick of English even after being in a country for literally decades :what:

You can speak Somali because that quite literally is the only way to speak to your own mother and shit. Plus unemployment.
Parents in the uk more time speak to their kids in Somali cause they don't want their kids to forget their language & dhaqan that's why more time they send their kids back to Somalia so they may learn to appreciate their language dhaqan & deen.

Nah that ain't a L I recently found out your parents can't speak a lick of English even after being in a country for literally decades :what:

You can speak Somali because that quite literally is the only way to speak to your own mother and shit. Plus unemployment.
There are many UK Somali mothers who can't speak English and their children Don't speak a word of Somali .i had to interpret at one such meeting and the pale folks were like "so hold on ,you mean you can't communicate with your mother ".

That said , I would stay reer balloon are a few points behind the champions of Ceeb reer Canada .i think yall produce the first Somali "cash me outside how bout dah " xalimo . It is close competition though .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Parents in the uk more time speak to their kids in Somali cause they don't want their kids to forget their language & dhaqan that's why more time they send their kids back to Somalia so they may learn to appreciate their language dhaqan & deen.

Tfw I was gonna be xaasid and pull up this atrocious unemployment rates and make a slanted point, but that's a problem with the UKs integration rather than your parents being losers.

Unlike you UK folk I can understand varying circumstances.

Also what daqan? You uploaded a whole video fawning over a bmw and watch like an AA? Plus balloons and whatnot :drakewtf:

If UK parents put an emphasis on daqan they've surely failed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Oh and we literally can't afford to just go to somalia. Our plane fares can run well over a thousand dollars per person. It's also a 24+ hour flight for us and again...we work mostly.

Like not sure why you scrubs can't understand the varying degrees of circumstances.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tfw I was gonna be xaasid and pull up this atrocious unemployment rates and make a slanted point, but that's a problem with the UKs integration rather than your parents being losers.

Unlike you UK folk I can understand varying circumstances.

Also what daqan? You uploaded a whole video fawning over a bmw and watch like an AA? Plus balloons and whatnot :drakewtf:

If UK parents put an emphasis on daqan they've surely failed.
Integration? You mean assimilate conform? What good is the world in exchange for ones soul? I'll take unemployment over losing my deen or dhaqan any day see that right there is where we part ways. Ands me showing my whip & watch was to show @Mercury who was calling me broke, he had the audacity to call me a tramp who begs by the roadside so it was a must I show him what's really good. I am usually humble with it but I must admit it wasn't a good look but how does that mean I'm emulating AA culture? You're clutching at straws milky bar kid kkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>googles plane fares from Toronto to Somalia
>nearly 2k at the cheapest

We actually can't afford it. My parents tried saving up multiple times in my youth and even as they finished school and started making more money this shit was borderline impossible.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh and we literally can't afford to just go to somalia. Our plane fares can run well over a thousand dollars per person. It's also a 24+ hour flight for us and again...we work mostly.

Like not sure why you scrubs can't understand the varying degrees of circumstances.
Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitations to where you can go.
James Baldwin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is constructive criticism I ain't got
>googles plane fares from Toronto to Somalia
>nearly 2k at the cheapest

We actually can't afford it. My parents tried saving up multiple times in my youth and even as they finished school and started making more money this shit was borderline impossible.
i have family in Canada and they go all over the world Canadians ain't that broke you make it sound like Calcutta :comeon:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is constructive criticism I ain't got

i have family in Canada and they go all over the world :comeon:

Probably the welfare leeches. They tend to travel a lot. But actual professionals with obligations? It becomes increasingly difficult especially when you have to support family back home.

My mom is the backbone of her entire family and spent her entire life caring for them. The sacrifice was me seeing the motherland but my cousins aunts and uncles now live a life free of hardship thanks to her.

Sacrifices you fuckboi. Sacrifices.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Probably the welfare leeches. They tend to travel a lot. But actual professionals with obligations? It becomes increasingly difficult especially when you have to support family back home.

My mom is the backbone of her entire family and spent her entire life caring for them. The sacrifice was me seeing the motherland but my cousins aunts and uncles now live a life free of hardship thanks to her.

Sacrifices you fuckboi. Sacrifices.
Why are you making this personal:cosbyhmm:

I was speaking in general why do I get the feeling I've struck a nerve:denzelnigga:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If a black kid asks you what's the time don't pull out your phone.

Technically you don't have to pay for black cabs cuz it's illegal for them to lock you in. Under the false imprisonment act. So that's free.

Don't pay for 5p bags for godsake. Matter of a fact if your using the self checkout machine don't pay for anything.

Dont pay for public transport. With the tube walk through the buggy barrier and most busses have 3 doors so just use the back door. Still carry a oyster that has all east £5 topped up incase of a emergency.

Don't give money to any romanians.

Mix n match aisle in tesco is a free buffet.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tfw fat black Patrick Stewart thinks his Rolex and bmw brings him closer to his daqan

:kanyehmm:
:chrisfreshhah:

Calm down and please regain your composure man makes the money, money never makes the man.

Alhamdulillah I have my deen dhaqan & mother tongue intact :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.