reer oyster card soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I guess kawaling white girls in bmws with fake rolexes is some ancient geeljire cultural norm

Spouting conspiracy theories on Jewish takeovers and Rockefeller plots whilst worshipping material goods... That's some Islamic stuff right there man.

Cognitive dissonance is halal after all :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I guess kawaling white girls in bmws with fake rolexes is some ancient geeljire cultural norm

Spouting conspiracy theories on Jewish takeovers and Rockefeller plots whilst worshipping material goods... That's some Islamic stuff right there man.

Cognitive dissonance is halal after all :rejoice:
Let he without sin caste the first stone:fittytousand:

It's not a conspiracy theory to say the Rothschild family is the most wealthiest family in the world with clout:drakewtf:

I get it you're a coincidence theorist you believe whatever you're conditioned to believe you're void of critical thinking you only know how to regurgitate whatever you're taught like an automaton a conformist who's fickle minded, I want to expose those who're responsible for pulling the wool over the eyes of the masses so pay homage cause it's a Nobel cause my intentions are sincere.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It wasn't that long ago that you didn't even believe in the shariah the divine laws from Allah instead you favoured secularism manmade laws & now you're out here issuing fatwas :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.