Reer Xamar guys in music video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
If any of you live in the UK, you most likely have heard of a rapper called 'Geko'. I know him irl. Most of his friends including the ones in his videos are reer Xamar for some reasons.
siilaanyolaugh

Anyway it's a sick tune though. @CrazyWadaad you listen to UK grime init? This tune is a banger fam

Trying to make soft cad cads relevant by posting a shiity yt vid where they are the chicken eating side manz next to some irrelevant kid :ohlord:

Salih

Move right or get left
Trying to make soft cad cads relevant by posting a shiity yt vid where they are the chicken eating side manz next to some irrelevant kid :ohlord:
Correct, most of us are soft. What's your point? I'm not trying to make anyone relevant I'm just sharing a video. They are not sidemans, they are his childhood friends. This 'kid' is not irrelevant but he is the most promising rapper in the UK (quite literally).

If I wanted to make reer Xamar 'relevant' (whatever you mean by that), I would of made a topic about rich and young reer Xamars like Ahmed Mukhtar who owns Bentleys and stuff.

Say something meaningful or stfu m8.

Salih, i heard the UK has a large Barawani/Shaanshi community. One of my friends who went there told me this. Do they interact with other Somalis and get involved with them?

Salih

Move right or get left
Salih, i heard the UK has a large Barawani/Shaanshi community. One of my friends who went there told me this. Do they interact with other Somalis and get involved with them?
Yep, we have a large community here. We do interact with Somalis but mostly we associate with people within our circles only. Most of the people in our 'inner circle' are either reer Xamar or Barawani.

Salih

Move right or get left
Iol I was wondering who are all these arab dudes ilen ninkan was changing his profile pic like women in her period changing her nigis
All the pics were of me besides 2 including me the one I have now LOL

Salih

Move right or get left
Sahil so do your parents trace their lineage back to Somalia or Yemen?
My dad traces his to the tribe of Tayy that migrated to Saudi Arabia from Yemen a few centuries before Islam like with all Qahtani tribes. But my mum traces hers to a scholar of Persian ancestry called Qaffal Al-Shashi. Shanshiyos have the surname Al-Shashi which is named after that man.

My dad traces his to the tribe of Tayy that migrated to Saudi Arabia from Yemen a few centuries before Islam like with all Qahtani tribes. But my mum traces hers to a scholar of Persian ancestry called Qaffal Al-Shashi. Shanshiyos have the surname Al-Shashi which is named after that man.
Woah, thats really nice. You got more of an Arab blood than most Cad Cads.

The anti Arabs 'mad madows' here on this forum would hate it. But who cares.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yep, we have a large community here. We do interact with Somalis but mostly we associate with people within our circles only. Most of the people in our 'inner circle' are either reer Xamar or Barawani.
whats a difference of barawani and reer xamar?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I seen the video before didn't realize they were cadcad.Just thought they were regular Arabs like Geko.Isnt that nigga from Libya?

Status
Not open for further replies.