Reer Xamar guys in music video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
@Baraf I was joking, trying to get Salih down to Earth a bit kibirlowga. You know as well as I do that vast majority of the time Reer Xamar look closer to Somali than Arab.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Salih one Isaaq girl told me Ahmed Mukhar was a Aydurr as Richard Burton used to say/write. So he is actually reer Xamar. Hmmm interesting.

Seoul

. . .
Fock that baranbaro looking idiot. His music is shit and I don't know why these Somali girls are fangirling over a loser who's giving u a bad name.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Fock that baranbaro looking idiot. His music is shit and I don't know why these Somali girls are fangirling over a loser who's giving u a bad name.
2 words Seoul come on tell me those 2 words lmfao..

I'll help you c&c

Salih

Move right or get left
How is he a loser? How can you call anyone a loser? LOL. Who are you horto? This kid is doing it big. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Salih

Move right or get left
Quite brown-nosing likkle boys. Do u have some sort of fetish
Wait, what? If anyone has a fetish, it's you. Internet seriously gives some people confidence man LOL. You're in no position to criticise anyone.
:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I know what you mean,me and my entire family could pass for cadcad.But people who look like that are part of the variation found in pure Somalis.Some look like those guys in blood diamond and some can just blend in within South Asians
Loooooooooool

Habesha stop begging!

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Alxamdulilah my family does have connections in Ethiopia and have visited various towns in Amhara areas and Oromia.I don't see being Ethiopian as an insult.You need to really get creative with your disses siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts