Reer Xamar guys in music video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mainly language but if you're talking about ethnicity, not much.
Thats weird cause i got cousins who look cadcad and my hooyo side of family but there pure somali

esp my mum shes really really lightskin like your people but were from the north not reer xamar/

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Thats weird cause i got cousins who look cadcad and my hooyo side of family but there pure somali

esp my mum shes really really lightskin like your people but were from the north not reer xamar/
I know what you mean,me and my entire family could pass for cadcad.But people who look like that are part of the variation found in pure Somalis.Some look like those guys in blood diamond and some can just blend in within South Asians

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

maybe reer xamar look somali

Salih

Move right or get left
Reer Xamar aren't all Arab looking tbf a lot of them look Somali.
Rarely any that I know look Somali although some do. I'm not sure, maybe you've met claimers. Of course that does not mean I'm looking down on Somalis. I think they are beautiful people wallahi. I'm just stating my opinion.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stop begging your Arab masters, kulahaa we look like you my whole family could pass as reer xamar

:drakekidding:

Notice me senpai

:drakelaugh:

Hubble

VIP
Rarely any that I know look Somali although some do. I'm not sure, maybe you've met claimers. Of course that does not mean I'm looking down on Somalis. I think they are beautiful people wallahi. I'm just stating my opinion.

I was being polite walaal you should've just said yes and moved on. Your people look a bit funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.