Refusing to Pay meher

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
"Demand" kulaha, this is why we have unemployed Xalimos asking for a mehr price that could get me a brand new Mercedes

A serious reality check needs to be given to these women, I've seen too much of this nonsense in real life.

If the girl likes you, she will generally take whatever, its when the fam gets involved things sometimes get expensive.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know but what confused me is back home ive heard stories about guys who initiate the divorce and refused to give the meher
A man cant initiate a divorce an then barter for no mehr. Just saying divorce makes it wajiib.
Ma fahntay.
Lakiin he can say i dont want to divorce u but if u insist i will let u leave on ur own
That is an allowed statement
[/QUOTE]
But it does happen I remember in Hargeisa this guy divorced his wife cause his mom told him and she told him to not give the meher to the girl the family of the girl got angry and wanted take it to court but they changed they mind and didn't want nothing to do with the family

If the girl likes you, she will generally take whatever, its when the fam gets involved things sometimes get expensive.
I understand asking for a big mehr is mostly for clout and to flex on Instagram, but it's the audacity about it that I despise the most.

Gambar

VIP
50k mehr is a meme, but I have heard of as high as 20k being paid. Typically it's a big wedding as well to stunt on Instagram, then they go back to their council home in the ghetto.
Looool I’ve seen that, then eventually the parents have to kick them out because of ceeb.

A man cant initiate a divorce an then barter for no mehr. Just saying divorce makes it wajiib.
Ma fahntay.
Lakiin he can say i dont want to divorce u but if u insist i will let u leave on ur own
That is an allowed statement
But it does happen I remember in Hargeisa this guy divorced his wife cause his mom told him and she told him to not give the meher to the girl the family of the girl got angry and wanted take it to court but they changed they mind and didn't want nothing to do with the family
[/QUOTE]
Adeerow u cant take 1 situation an set that as the standard practice
It doesnt work like that in dhaqan an deen
Meher is hers. She can claim it before consummation or after. Up to her. If she wants to leave an husband doesnt she can say i will leave without mehr

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Those who don’t pay obviously don’t know the deen, also it’s the young broke men who make a big deal of meher a real grown man already know what’s expected from him before he even pursue you
:ufdup:

Gedogyal

good cop
Those who don’t pay obviously don’t know the deen, also it’s the young broke men who make a big deal of meher a real grown man already know what’s expected from him before he even pursue you
D5VbPlHWwAApHCI.jpg

Are u kellogs cereal that im gonna pursue from Kroger or something
Naa qiime iisu yeel

You should only give the meher to her father

In surah Nisa , Allah SWT says to give the mehr to your wife. It’s her right. Stop making up your own rules.

In Islam the mahr (dowry) is one of the rights of the wife, which is hers to take in total and is lawful for her, in contrast to the widespread practice in some countries, where the wife is given no dowry. Evidence that the wife must be given her dowry is found in many places, for example the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “And give to the women (whom you marry) their mahr (obligatory bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) with a good heart…” [al-Nisaa’ 4:4]

Pay attention to the last sentence waryada. “ a good heart”.

The Mehr Fatima got (ie. The mehr Ali R.a gave to Fatima R.a.) is approximately 1200 USD at the moment.

So that is what I would give as a ultimatum no less no more.

Technically she can demand whatever she wants. Personally I think it should be reasonable. Makes no sense to ball out on a wedding but live with your parents.
Nope. I’ve already proven before that I know more about Somali culture than you lol. Try giving gold as sooryo and see where that gets you. It’s ceeb. Her family shows up to the wedding and the groom hands out the money. They even just show up for that purpose. I believe that’s done all over Somalia.
I don’t think so, not everyone does it.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
The Mehr Fatima got (ie. The mehr Ali R.a gave to Fatima R.a.) is approximately 1200 USD at the moment.

So that is what I would give as a ultimatum no less no more.
Kkkk
It was around 1,225 grams of silver, don’t know how much that’s worth now a days though

Trending