Refusing to Pay meher

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is why meher prices are so high. If you want them to fall, it will happen when legal registered marriages becomes normalized in diaspora Somalis.
Back home, men would divorce but still take care of his children and raise them. Here in the west, you have no authority of your children and women in the west instigate divorce anyway.

If you live in the west as a Somali man, you are at an disadvantage. You have to protect your assets from being robbed at court for a divorce you never were responsible for :francis:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You outdone all of us sxb, teach us your ways sxb:salute:

No overall. You buy some gold and give the rest of the money to her father. Then after that you pay for walima and food :yacadiim:
Bro is this Islam or is this Somali dhaqan I want to know the difference.

Gambar

VIP
It's the money you pay to her father and family aswell some gold you give her.

Mehr you don't pay, its just lip service:pachah1:

You do pay the mehr. It’s actually paid first.

Sxb Somali dhaqan is not for me you telling I should pay her aabo and family too war what is this Hindi culture kkkkk alhamdullilah found me ajnabi girl that does not want meher

Ceeb waryaa. If you are broke marriage is not for you. As a husband you’ll be responsible for the finances. Even worse if you wanna marry another wife “back home” and wanna send her $100 every month. That will not fly lol.
For the akhis, never register your marriages and get screwed over

Islamic nikah is sufficient and you can bail out and not have a leech western xalimo suck you dry alxamdulillah :whew:
You do realize now that if you have kids and she applies for a safety net they’ll find you and make you responsible loooool. There’s nothing to leech if you’re broke. None of you are Bezos or Gates.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Ceeb waryaa. If you are broke marriage is not for you. As a husband you’ll be responsible for the finances. Even worse if you wanna marry another wife “back home” and wanna send her $100 every month. That will not fly lol.

You do realize now that if you have kids and she applies for a safety net they’ll find you and make you responsible loooool. There’s nothing to leech if you’re broke. None of you are Bezos or Gates.
That's not mehr walal and you know that. Mehr is only paid in Somali Dhaqan at divorce.

The gold you give your wife at the beginning is called Sooriyo:umad:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Responsible of who's finances ukhti @Gambar kkkkkk. The wife? No problem with that.

Gambar

VIP
That's not mehr walal and you know that. Mehr is only paid in Somali Dhaqan at divorce.

The gold you give your wife at the beginning is called Sooriyo:umad:
Sooryo/gaabati/yarad is paid at the wedding to the family. The mehr is paid beforehand. It’s not always gold, it’s money as well handed out to the family members.

Apollo

VIP

Trending