Report to his university

Before I leave this forum for good I had to report an idiot who left his university details on his instagram account with his real name ying lau who was engaging in a racist comment towards somali girls this is the email I reported him studentconnect@cardiff.ac.uk
he also engages in badminton so do write to them he engages in badminton club so they know who they're exactly dealing with
Screenshot_20240824_071006_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the comment
He engaged with a comment to do with how unattractive somali girls are Like the word pretty shouldn't be near somali girls and he laughed like a douchebag I don't care if it's "not that deep" the fact that he posted his uni details is enough for me to report. Anyways I got a response from.the uni that they will notify me.

Last edited:
He engaged with a comment to do with how unattractive somali girls are Like the word pretty shouldn't be near somali girls and he laughed like a douchebag I don't care if it's "not that deep" the fact that he posted his uni details is enough for me to report. Anyways I got a response from.the uni that they will notify me.
Good. Report them all

Btw if you find any Canadian in those comments you can report them to the rcmp. Hate speech violates a section of the charter

Btw if you find any Canadian in those comments you can report them to the rcmp. Hate speech violates a section of the charter
this is the brazilian weirdo that said hateful comment towards somali girls
. How do i report him since he didnt disclose his full name
Screenshot_20240824_074715_Instagram.jpg

b1tch bye, you ain't leaving this fourm. you're gonna come back with another account and cry about some rando trolls. it's obviously you seek anti somali content.
The video was posted on this forum nacasiyow I happened to click to see what was the fuss and saw the comments. He posted his uni and I reported to him. The only reason I made a thread is because the uni emailed me to notify me of the incident. Don't @ me again your irrelevant to me.

right? what about the rest of the threads you post? it's obvious you seek this hateful shit i don't interact with anti somali content so i rarely see some. you can live the rest of your life in self pity you're always posting about how somalis are seen unattractive to everyone. as if somali women aren't known for their beauty and our country being a hot spot for models. maybe it's because you live near hating uk madows but the rest of the world don't care.
I ain't readin alladat

Before I leave this forum for good I had to report an idiot who left his university details on his instagram account with his real name ying lau who was engaging in a racist comment towards somali girls this is the email I reported him studentconnect@cardiff.ac.uk
he also engages in badminton so do write to them he engages in badminton club so they know who they're exactly dealing withView attachment 340133
Well done sis

We need to do more of this. I want to see these clowns losing their jobs and being kicked out of their courses and where possible, face criminal charges for spreading hateful rhetoric.

Well done sis

We need to do more of this. I want to see these clowns losing their jobs and being kicked out of their courses and where possible, face criminal charges for spreading hateful rhetoric.
I had to I don't care if it wasn't deep but engaging with a hateful comment while going to a top university doesn't sit right with me. Like these people actually think there's no consequences.