Rich self made somali queens keep going viral

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
1686256852191.png

Yaraye

VIP
I hate bags, clothes, or sunglasses that have the brand logo plastered on it many times or plastered on it loud. It's tacky. mashallah to this somali sister, we need to get our money up :banderas::ahh:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I hate bags, clothes, or sunglasses that have the brand logo plastered on it many times or plastered on it loud. It's tacky. mashallah to this somali sister, we need to get our money up :banderas::ahh:
GURL ITS CUTE ESPECIALLY IF ITS FENDI & VALENTINO!!!!!!

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
The Greatest achievement from one of the realist somali Queen in Uganda .. is actually Somali!!

I also noticed
somalis all have the 1% midset towards business . Other Somali women/men should be inspired by her achievement Mash' Allah. #somalipride

Internet Nomad

Faaraxs hating on successful somali women as always
Bruh i make jokes all the time about men and i rarely ever joke about a woman’s looks because i know how easily they get offended by it. Don't make me out to be some kind of women hater i am not.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
The Greatest achievement from one of the realist somali Queen in Uganda .. is actually Somali!!

I also noticed
somalis all have the 1% midset towards business . Other Somali women/men should be inspired by her achievement Mash' Allah. #somalipride

No kidding lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after I obtain my degree in something unrelated. Hunguri baa ii haysa.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

Not that deep sweetie I don’t take anything on here serious
You created an account on the 31st and today is the 9th meaning your account has been active for 10 days.

You already posted 552 comments so far.

If you were consistent across those 10 days it would mean you would at least have to post 55 times a day.

If you continue to go at this pace you might get VIP within two months
Joe Biden Congrats GIF by GIPHY News

You created an account on the 31st and today is the 9th meaning your account has been active for 10 days.

You already posted 552 comments so far.

If you were consistent across those 10 days it would mean you would at least have to post 55 times a day.

If you continue to go at this pace you might get VIP within two months
Joe Biden Congrats GIF by GIPHY News
How does that mean I’m taking it serious? I work from home I’m on a computer for hours and did I hurt your feelings? You seem upset

How does that mean I’m taking it serious? I work from home I’m on a computer for hours and did I hurt your feelings? You seem upset
he jus called you naag shaqo laan ah baa tahay

Attachments

• 02AD200C-737C-498F-B272-BB39472F2DC3.jpeg
    02AD200C-737C-498F-B272-BB39472F2DC3.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 45

Trending

Latest posts