Roast Thread

This is how he fights. You’ll be the one defending him sis
View attachment 99278

:mjlol:
I’m not sure who’s the woman or man in our relationship since our relationship transcends the notion of gender and gender roles. But I’m sure this is us. Since you’re 6’1, I’ll never allow you to fight a light skin.
I’m sure my 5’3 ass could take on @Odkac WRLD :pachah1:
upload_2020-3-17_4-41-59.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m not sure who’s the woman or man in our relationship since our relationship transcends the notion of gender and gender roles. But I’m sure this is us. Since you’re 6’1, I’ll never allow you to fight a light skin.
View attachment 99279
I’m 6’3 and 185 lbs, your not doing shit. Neither of you are doing shit:mjlol:

I could probably bench you 10 times over :mjlaugh:

View attachment 99279

There are no roles in our relationship. We’re both free to be whoever we want to be. We have the most supportive loving relationship honestly. I know you got him. You can knock him out with one punch. He’s no match for you.
:chrisfreshhah:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There are no roles in our relationship. We’re both free to be whoever we want to be. We have the most supportive loving relationship honestly. I know you got him. You can knock him out with one punch.
Tf are you knocking out I can bench the both of you.:faysalwtf:

@Ayaanle456 I am not certain what exactly they’re doing with this weak ass shit but I’m not interested in this tbh:ayaanswag:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Me reading @Odkac WRLD getting violated for no reason
View attachment 99282
Idk what the f*ck I did

wlhi I could never stand these two most toxic females here, but I still try to be good to them because that’s who I want to be

I do nothing but be kind to the both of them, lavishing them with good ratings and they try to do this goofy shit

I deal with enough SJWs at school f*ck this shit

this why I can’t stand these fuckers wlhi spamming me for no actual reason f*ck the both of y’all :ivers:

Tf are you knocking out I can bench the both of you.:faysalwtf:

@Ayaanle456 I am not certain what exactly they’re doing with this weak ass shit but I’m not interested in this tbh:ayaanswag:

Who said we’re playing fair. You’ll be attacked from all sides. I’ll be throwing a heel at you from one side while @beenleey attacks from the other and kicks you in the balls. You’ll go down in a second. You won’t even see it coming.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Who said we’re playing fair. You’ll be attacked from all sides. I’ll be throwing a heel at you while @beenleey kicks you in the balls.
1) why:faysalwtf:

2) I’m a very physically fit individual . Even if I did have the slightest interest in fighting women ( which I absolutely do not) it still wouldn’t be a W for you two:ileycry:

There are no roles in our relationship. We’re both free to be whoever we want to be. We have the most supportive loving relationship honestly. I know you got him. You can knock him out with one punch. He’s no match for you.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Ily

I’ve been in many cat fight, should be easy!! I’ll be taking the opportunity to study lighskin niggas - they are truly fascinating humans. What’s makes @Odkac WRLD do this?
869501C7-4474-449D-8186-7F9BB85D573C.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) why:faysalwtf:

2) I’m a very physically fit individual . Even if I did have the slightest interest in fighting women ( which I absolutely do not) it still wouldn’t be a W for you two:ileycry:

It’ll be out of the blue. I’ll spring up a conversation with you and wish you a happy belated birthday. I’ll give @beenleey the signal and she’ll get ready. I’ll go in for a handshake and just start garacing you with a miko. @beenleey will come up from behind and splash water all over you. You’ll be too shocked to react. She’ll pop out with her magic super punch and boom you’re down.
:lolbron:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I’ve been in many cat fight, should be easy!! I’ll be taking the opportunity to study lighskin niggas - they are truly fascinating humans. What’s makes @Odkac WRLD do this?
View attachment 99283
I am not a light skin nigga. f*ck off :eminemdamn:

They are kinda sort of funny a little bit. I am able to laugh at myself but this feels like bullying:mjlol:

View attachment 99283

Ilyt:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

You can just drag him by his weave. It’s easy breezy for you. You’ve got nothing to worry about:p

Why does @Odkac WRLD behave like this? He has not even an ounce of shame
2617CEEB-F94C-4D5D-87AD-8DD7CC8523FF.png