Roast Thread

When you qashin @beenleey
giphy.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@beenleey you a real nigga fr”

@beenleey your bravery was inspiring and qashins kept me on my toes. I wish you the best. You have my respect.”

I hope you all smash your goals. If things don’t seem like there going your way just have faith. Wlhi smell the air and be happy your alive and not in a hole in the ground.

As you people can see I have always been a kind man to @beenleey, yet her and her friend @Furioso keep trying to aggravate me:gucciwhat:

this why we savage with xalimos all 2020:trumpsmirk:

You have SEEN MY FACE
You said you are attracted to dark skin niggas:mjlol:
Why am I actually getting heated :gucciwhat:
You ain’t comin to Seattle :camby:
Being darkskin isn’t just a skin colour, it’s a state of mind. You are an Oreo, darksin on the outside but extremely light skin inside.
This picture is legendary lmao. It’s perfect for Bire. I can’t stop laughing
View attachment 99274
Imagine if your man used that excuse??? o_O You’d have to fight him. This is how @Odkac WRLD would pull up
BB04F6E6-C188-4414-8FDC-0559C8B87A1A.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Being darkskin isn’t just a skin colour, it’s a state of mind. You are an Oreo, darksin on the outside but extremely light skin inside.

Imagine if your man used that excuse??? o_O You’d have to fight him. This is how @Odkac WRLD would pull up
View attachment 99277
That’s enough. Why are you doing this:gucciwhat:
I am not light skin inside stop you are trippin smoke this shit

You know I look like a young Denzel stop. Shit is Low-Key funny tho:pachah1:

this nigga knows I own a gun:faysalwtf: f*ck a fight

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@beenleey @Furioso
Shut the f*ck up.Shut the f*ck up. SHUT THE f*ck UP.

I’m so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it’s “hilarious” to mock those with good opinions.

My opinion, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I’ve been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world, I’ve bored you? Good for fucking you.
Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won’t. I’m NOT a whiner. I’m a realist and a intelectual.
And guess what. I hold your mockery of me being “light skin” the same way I hold ultra strong Charmin after wiping my ass with it after a particularly arduous session on Taco Tuesday.

With no respect. Similar to what @beenleey has shown me.
I had a lot of affection for you, I thought you had a beautiful soul.
I see that quite simply was not the case.

@beenleey @Furioso
Shut the f*ck up. I’m so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it’s “hilarious” to mock those with good opinions. My opinion, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I’ve been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world, I’ve bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won’t. I’m NOT a whiner. I’m a realist and a intelectual

635711BB-0AF7-4D29-9C03-02B8D2705370.gif

@beenleey @Furioso
Shut the f*ck up.Shut the f*ck up. SHUT THE f*ck UP. I’m so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it’s “hilarious” to mock those with good opinions. My opinion, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I’ve been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world, I’ve bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won’t. I’m NOT a whiner. I’m a realist and a intelectual

At least spell it correctly if you’re going to claim that you’re one
:chrisfreshhah: