Roast Thread

@Abdalla you are lucky we dont live in China with there one child policy cause your parents would be a lot more disappointed. Their is still time for you to get out of the basement
upload_2020-3-16_20-6-59.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Basra is a secret dime piece and I love her:mjlol:

@Al-Burcaawi operates from a Bangladeshi internet farm which is why he’s always active:drakelaugh:

@a y a n is really 9
:mjlol:
@Shmurda is addicted to corn flakes + henny

@Figo hates on me because I took his ankles at Matt Griffin Y summer 2016:silanyosmile:

@Daacad90 is a 6’4 AA man:gladbron:

@General Asad is the same nigga who said there are 2 genders,3 genders, 4 genders

@Jablibax is sheegato :mjlol::damn:

@Abdi Nur is actually Top5

@The Good is actually a white kid named Timothy Biggums II, who attends an elite east coast prep school and only wears Prada and BAPE
:damedamn:

Yo I went to MGY once and never went back. Too many ciyaals over there smh. If you lose one game you might as well call it a night cause it’s gonna take 2 hours to get another game. :damn: I prefer West Seattle or gyms in the east side.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:damedamn:

Yo I went to MGY once and never went back. Too many ciyaals over there smh. If you lose one game you might as well call it a night cause it’s gonna take 2 hours to get another game. :damn: I prefer West Seattle or gyms in the east side.
MGY is something else never seen so many trash players think they are D1 in my life :mjlol:

These niggas will call plays they don’t know:drakelaugh:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@Basra is a secret dime piece and I love her:mjlol:

@Al-Burcaawi operates from a Bangladeshi internet farm which is why he’s always active:drakelaugh:

@a y a n is really 9
:mjlol:
@Shmurda is addicted to corn flakes + henny

@Figo hates on me because I took his ankles at Matt Griffin Y summer 2016:silanyosmile:

@Daacad90 is a 6’4 AA man:gladbron:

@General Asad is the same nigga who said there are 2 genders,3 genders, 4 genders

@Jablibax is sheegato :mjlol::damn:

@Abdi Nur is actually Top5

@The Good is actually a white kid named Timothy Biggums II, who attends an elite east coast prep school and only wears Prada and BAPE
Lackluster roast. 0/10.

:kodaksmiley: