Role reversal

If the role were reverse would you allow your wife to have extra lovers/would you have more lovers?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

psyche

To each their own
Since these topics always are always a popular I wanted to do an interesting twist to it to spice things up.

Lets say in a hypothetical universe. Where the roles of the genders are reverse and women are able to have 4 husbands instead according to their version of Islam. What would you do about it ladies and gentlemen?

Men, would you allow your wife to have another lover?
Women, would you desire to have more than one lover?

Discuss!

Edit:

Okay since you guys need some more information. I'll provide some weird scenario.

Imagine that females are physically stronger than males and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

And society is matriarchal rather patriarchal.

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Dealing with one is enough sheeko imagine 4 :jcoleno: Don’t know what self respecting man would be ok with such an arrangement tho. I feel like I would respect them less, do as I please and lay the law of the land. Doesn’t sound too bad actually:ehh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Since these topics always are always a popular I wanted to do an interesting twist to it to spice things up.

Lets say in a hypothetical universe. Where the roles of the genders are reverse and women are able to have 4 husbands instead according to their version of Islam. What would you do about it ladies and gentlemen?

Men, would you allow your wife to have another lover?
Women, would you desire to have more than one lover?

Discuss!
The biology of men and women differ and this isn't applicable :farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1589900779218.png

psyche

To each their own
The biology of men and women differ and this isn't applicable :farmajoyaab:

No a woman is not capable of handling 4 men and it would be confusion with who the daddy is. Women are not built for this

Okay since you guys need some more information. I'll provide some weird scenario.

Imagine that females are physically stronger than men and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious

Imagine that Females are physically stronger than men and hold multiple vaginas and selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

Sounds like a nightmare come true for @Samaalic Era

Imagine that females are physically stronger than men and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

then why would I stick to one pussy? i will try them all and cause confusion. Being psychically is not enough. You have to change the makeup of men as men simply are not programmed to share partner. We have too much pride for that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
then why would I stick to one pussy? i will try them all and cause confusion. Being psychically is not enough. You have to change the makeup of men as men simply are not programmed to share partner. We have too much pride for that

1589901400504.png

psyche

To each their own

But you would be considered a wh0r3 by the matriarchal society which would make finding a wife difficult.

And if worse cames to worse you might be raped.

200.gif

Trending