Role reversal

If the role were reverse would you allow your wife to have extra lovers/would you have more lovers?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can relate @Yukon_Niner on that, most men can too.

It's after you get in there, put in a shift in dat cooch like a possessed haywaan, then as soon as you bust your nut, your straight up disgusted with the chick that laying under you.

That only happens to me when I get into random one night stands, or if I f*ck some chick I'm not really attracted to but would still bang. Worse is when they try to cuddle and you not feeling them:holeup::hova:

1589907391140.png
1589907391481.png
1589907391837.png
1589907392224.png
1589907392554.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fucking, wasmo. If shortly after the act, man gets his orgasms and doesn't want you to touch him. That's that post nut depression/clarity, means he never really wanted you or isn't that attracted. Just moved in to soothe his carnal desires.

Thats because it is haraam sex. If u slept with your wife, u probably would do round 2. :)

1589907847554.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One of the habar clans. Idk the differences but I want a girl from there. Do you know any young girls in MN like this?

I have a daughter from her habar yonis daddy, she is 17 - talk to me in 2 years

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Since these topics always are always a popular I wanted to do an interesting twist to it to spice things up.

Lets say in a hypothetical universe. Where the roles of the genders are reverse and women are able to have 4 husbands instead according to their version of Islam. What would you do about it ladies and gentlemen?

Men, would you allow your wife to have another lover?
Women, would you desire to have more than one lover?

Discuss!

Edit:

Okay since you guys need some more information. I'll provide some weird scenario.

Imagine that females are physically stronger than males and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

And society is matriarchal rather patriarchal.
Ohh this will be easy for us men to take control :lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no, one is enough for me
but threatening to get a second one when he acts up would be fun :dabcasar:
can women triple talaq in this hypothetical world too?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Since these topics always are always a popular I wanted to do an interesting twist to it to spice things up.

Lets say in a hypothetical universe. Where the roles of the genders are reverse and women are able to have 4 husbands instead according to their version of Islam. What would you do about it ladies and gentlemen?

Men, would you allow your wife to have another lover?
Women, would you desire to have more than one lover?

Discuss!

Edit:

Okay since you guys need some more information. I'll provide some weird scenario.

Imagine that females are physically stronger than males and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

And society is matriarchal rather patriarchal.
the feeble mind of women would break down fast

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm a man to begin with so hell no my wife can't have extra lovers.
FOH with that t.ho.t shit and go bring me insome dollars since you gonna be a ho!

Trending