Role reversal

If the role were reverse would you allow your wife to have extra lovers/would you have more lovers?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This isn't a serious thread mate.

This is all hypothetical and for fun. I wanted to see the mens' reactions to being in a position that some women experience.

Didn't mean to bruise your fragile masculinity.

You don't even know me about "fragile masculinity". I was simply stating scientific facts and somehow it hurt your feelings. It's a thread anyone can say what they want doesn't mean you should dash out your feelings. I'm not even into polygamy so relax.

I have a feeling you're trying to troll and bait me out by slandering me but it won't work.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
No I wouldn't, one farax is enough of a hassle. I have a feeling they would become friends and I would be forced to cook and clean after them whilst they played video games. Who would wish such a thing? Also, they would be able to vote with each other to decide which lame action film we are watching. This is not a xalimo fantasy for a reason.

:tocry:
You like Somali boys?

psyche

To each their own
You don't even know me about "fragile masculinity". I was simply stating scientific facts and somehow it hurt your feelings. It's a thread anyone can say what they want doesn't mean you dash out your feelings. I'm not even into polygamy so relax.

You know what?

Men like you, @Jaydaan and @Samaalic Era all have something in common.

It's the fear of being in a woman's place. This thread wasn't in need of scientific fact it was just an interesting thought I had, but some men are so scared of being one of the 'lesser' sex that they would rather ignore the question at hand and talk about something else.

I pity you all.

I don't know how old some of you guys are, or how much you deal with the opposite sex. Let me tell you this, women are ruthless as f*ck b :francis:

I know most guys, dream of having a rotation of broads, but really only very few do. I've seen more women with a rotation of gus, each serving a distinct purpose.

This one chic I use to deal with straight up told me I hope you not looking for something serious, I said no I'm not, why you ask, with a straight face told me she's has a rotation of 6 dudes. One of them worked in oil fields for long work rotations and she's planning to settle with him. Another one was a bar promoter and got her bare hookups and she'd f*ck him at the end of the night instead of picking up random gus, another one was her "work hubby" lmao

Wallahi the whole time I had my jaw dropped:dwill:

I thought I had game and I pulled her....but the reality was something else:francis::wow:

You know what?

Men like you, @Jaydaan and @Samaalic Era all have something in common.

It's the fear of women. This thread wasn't in need of scientific fact it was just an interesting thought I had, but some men are so scared of being one of the 'lesser' sex that they would rather ignore the question at hand and talk about something else.

I pity you all.

This is bait. You need to step up your game if you want to get on my level. This is so weak wallahi.

Macalin M

Out here
I don't know how old some of you guys are, or how much you deal with the opposite sex. Let me tell you this, women are ruthless as f*ck b :francis:

I know most guys, dream of having a rotation of broads, but really only very few do. I've seen more women with a rotation of gus, each serving a distinct purpose.

This one chic I use to deal with straight up told me I hope you not looking for something serious, I said no I'm not, why you ask, with a straight face told me she's has a rotation of 6 dudes. One of them worked in oil fields for long work rotations and she's planning to settle with him. Another one was a bar promoter and got her bare hookups and she'd f*ck him at the end of the night instead of picking up random gus, another one was her "work hubby" lmao

I thought I had game and I pulled her....but the reality was something else:francis::wow:
Women entertain hella niggas. At least she told you before you hopped in

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
all of the guys in this thread chipping out and being like “it’s diFfEreNT !! :mad::heh:
It's a hypothetical scenario and people still got defensive. Shits dumb.

I think these guys don't realise how much of a høe some women can be.

I ain't ever getting married, imagine finding out she was fucking 10 different guys every night before she settled on you and acts like a lady who doesn't do that sort of shit. I saw that on relationship_advice btw. I couldn't stop laughing at the poor guy :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's a hypothetical scenario and people still got defensive. Shits dumb.

I think these guys don't realise how much of a høe some women can be.

I ain't ever getting married, imagine finding out she was fucking 10 different guys every night before she settled on you and acts like a lady who doesn't do that sort of shit. I saw that on relationship_advice btw. I couldn't stop laughing at the poor guy :mjlol:

@Yukon_Niner Why do u hate sex? U seem to feel disgusted by sex.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dislike frivolous sexual relations. I'd rather do it with someone I feel attracted and loved by.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1589906755446.png

Women entertain hella niggas. At least she told you before you hopped in

She was cadaan and already had something "serious" going on, I'd never settle with a cadaan, never told her that though.

It's the future husband I feel bad for, man's working 21 days rotation with only 7 days off, drops off racks to his girl and he's sharing that cooch with 5 other niggas :wow: that's just foul as f*ck, he has no idea and will never find out

This ain't cadaan exclusive thing either eh:ufdup:

What is post nut depression?

I can relate @Yukon_Niner on that, most men can too.

It's after you get in there, put in a shift in dat cooch like a possessed haywaan, then as soon as you bust your nut, your straight up disgusted with the chick that laying under you.

That only happens to me when I get into random one night stands, or if I f*ck some chick I'm not really attracted to but would still bang. Worse is when they try to cuddle and you not feeling them:holeup::hova:

Trending