Sabean theory

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
The Habesha only regressed in the last few centuries.
They didn’t even know how to weave clothes until recently choosing instead to wear raw animal skins and the Solomonic Emperors were living in mudhuts until the 17th century when the Portuguese were embarrassed for them and convinced the king to live in a stone hut instead. There’s honestly nothing impressive or noteworthy about Habesha “civilization” after Axum.

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Because these Habesha never build it in the 1st place :russ: The D’MT civilisation (precursor to Aksum) was run by South Arabians. These south Arabian colonialists were absorbed and forgotten. The only thing left of their legacy in the Horn of Africa is the script, Semitic tongue and the Arabian paternal lineages and the high to moderate amount of the Yemeni Iron Age component found in the Habesha and neighbouring tribes.
What u say is distortion of facts.

Eritreans have their own history. And Eritrea cannot be defined by Habesha only.

Eritreans were kingdom of punt before Kingdom of DMT and Adulis.

we have the second highest amount of historical archaeological discoveries in Africa after Egypt

buildings and urbanized communities before the Yemeni settlements to Eritrea

Eritreans have their own history. And Eritrea cannot be defined by Habesha only.

we have the second highest amount of historical archaeological discoveries in Africa after Egypt

What part of my statement do you disagree with? :russ:

What’s your tribe/clan,aren't you Jaberti Tigre

EritreanPost_

IMG_1452.png
Sounds like cap, North and West Africa have way more. I doubt there’s ever been any huge excavations in Eritrea outside of Adulis.
1. Sahaba Mosque (oldest of Africa)
2. geez monument in Senafe
3. oldest tewahedo church in East Africa
4. oldest orthodox monastery in East Africa
5. ancient port of adulis
6. stele of qohaito
6. Ona civilization
7. human migration out of Eritrea via the Dankal desert/coast of Eritrea

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
1. Sahaba Mosque (oldest of Africa)
2. geez monument in Senafe
3. oldest tewahedo church in East Africa
4. oldest orthodox monastery in East Africa
5. ancient port of adulis
6. stele of qohaito
6. Ona civilization
7. human migration out of Eritrea via the Dankal desert/coast of Eritrea
Interesting, I remember reading about the president of Eritrea kicking out archaeologists from the country. Did these discoveries happen before or after independence?

EritreanPost_

Interesting, I remember reading about the president of Eritrea kicking out archaeologists from the country. Did these discoveries happen before or after independence?
Eritrea didn’t kick out archeologists. Eritrea only kicked out the UN peace keeping troops from Eritrea who raped Eritrean women and supported Ethiopia in 2000s.

many of the historical discoveries were already known. But couldn’t fully be explored due to Ethiopias 30 years war in Eritrea ( the looting and destruction of Eritrean archeological heritage) and the border war in which TPLF destroyed the geez monument ( the oldest geez scriptures of the world) with Ethiopian tanks in 2000.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
We can make a similar argument regarding Zeila being Arab. The Qiblatayn was built by Arabs, the famous landmark tomb is of an Arab Sheikh.

Does this mean Zeila is not Somali anymore? Or we can't claim it?
Northern Dir clans also speak their own dialect of Arabic. In a lot of ways we are the muslim coin to Habeshas. At least in northern Somalia.

Habeshas peserved their real culture and language in the form of the Agew. We did a better job though since we didn't outcast our original culture as the entirety of northern Somalia are fluent in Af Soomaali. Even then though I don't think we in specific Samaroon Ciise & Isxaaq have any place judging Habeshas when our sufi cousins still speak in an Arabic dialect called Ogadeni Arabic.

1726169709133.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
@Awdalite you're right & we should apologize to our Habesha cousins in this thread. I got too carried away making fun of them when my people have similar experince.

We all carry 7% yemeni DNA for a reason.

Dir carries a Hejazi veriant of the T haplogroup for a reason.

And northern Dir developed a unique Arabic dialect we used as the offficial language of administration before colonization for a reason.

Any judgements towards Habeshas is both hypocrical and xasiid.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Awdalite you're right & we should apologize to our Habesha cousins in this thread. I got too carried away making fun of them when my people have similar experince.

And northern Dir developed a unique Arabic dialect we used as the offficial language of administration before colonization for a reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Its not L's its history. These Arabs are my ancestors too just like Cushites are. They're also the reason I'm muslim today & not worshiping snakes like waaqifeenas do.

I'm not going to deny their existence to sooth ethno-nationalist delusions.
Humans have always infulenced each other throughout history. It's not like Somalis and Habeshas didn't do the same to Arabs.

There is a reason half of southern Yemen are madow.

There is a reason why there was a Somali section in Aden.

And there is a reason why the Axum army was able to invade Mecca in the 6th century.

Aseer

VIP
Its not L's its history. These Arabs are my ancestors too just like Cushites are. They're also the reason I'm muslim today & not worshiping snakes like waaqifeenas do.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I'm 95% Somali with the rest being Arab. My haplohgroup is from Hejaz not Africa and its a direct decedent of Quraysh through DNA evidence.

1726170754872.png

My ancestor Sheekh Isxaaq had to travel across the middle east in fear of the Abbasid caliphate who were hunting down decedents of the 12 shia imams. Even though he was sunni he was not safe from them. That's why he eventually landed in Somalia & got a deal with the local Awdal sultanate near Harar to convert the Sanaag pagans to islam & he got to stay in their domain, which he accepted.

Like I said earlier, none of this is L history. Humans influence each other. I already explained earlier that this wasn't 1 sided. We influenced Arabs too to the point that half of maternal Yemeni haplogroups are African in origin.

Nah haplogroup T is native among the dirs who are the oldest clan among the Somalis

Aseer

VIP
I'm 95% Somali with the rest being Arab. My haplohgroup is from Hejaz not Africa and its a direct decedent of Quraysh through DNA evidence.

View attachment 342575

My ancestor Sheekh Isxaaq had to travel across the middle east in fear of the Abbasid caliphate who were hunting down decedents of the 12 shia imams. Even though he was sunni he was not safe from them. That's why he eventually landed in Somalia & got a deal with the local Awdal sultanate near Harar to convert the Sanaag pagans to islam & he got to stay in their domain, which he accepted.

Like I said earlier, none of this is L history. Humans influence each other. I already explained earlier that this wasn't 1 sided. We influenced Arabs too to the point that half of maternal Yemeni haplogroups are African in origin.
One man is behind your entire haplogroup? 😂 also wara atleast put this shit in spoilers so ajnabis dont whiff it up.

Islam comes from Allah not the Arabs