Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people don't produce shit except bombs. No rich Muslim country exists except those with oil who had Westerners help them.
Muslim nations with high GDP
Indonesia-16 in the world
Turkey-17 in the world
Saudi-19 in the world
Iran-23 in the world

Not to forget qatar which has a higher GDP per capita than the states or canada
UAE
Bahrain
Kuwait

Apollo

VIP
I have no desire to run even though I can win.

Somalis in Canada are respected and loved and very powerful politically. Ahmed Hussen is a cabinet minister. His Conservative predecessor had a Somali right-hand man. Many politicians surround themselves around Somalis. There is a politician now who is poised to win in June. He loves Somalis and has already gave them lots of promises last Saturday. No group is this pampered except the Chinese and Indians and we are small

Somalis are the most hated group by right leaning Westerners. Even centrists hate Somalis. They are 99% Muslim, come from the least developed part of MENA & Africa, are arrogant etc.

You think you got the same perception as generic US Blacks, but when people find out you are Somali, especially right leaning people your favorability drops, tremendously.

Somalis are the most hated group by right leaning Westerners. Even centrists hate Somalis. They are 99% Muslim, come from the least developed part of MENA & Africa, are arrogant etc.

You think you got the same perception as generic US Blacks, but when people find out you are Somali, especially right leaning people your favorability drops, tremendously.

I am not Muslim. I don't appear Somali. I look Somali. Everyone knows my views in real life. Ajnabis love me.

Apollo

VIP
I am not Muslim. I don't appear Somali. I look Somali. Everyone knows my views in real life. Ajnabis love me.

We are talking about how society at large would view you when it comes to powerful positions. You are at the bottom of the oppression Olympics.

Sheikhaal base is K5. How did you not know they live there? Its like saying you didn't know the Majerteen base is Puntland.

:ulyin:
I knew only a few sheekhaals IRL. And I don't hear as much from sheekhaal as I hear from "loud/troublesome" Qabiils as MX don't really neighbour them that much. I thought you guys lived in Koonfur.

Last edited:
We are talking about how society at large would view you when it comes to powerful positions. You are at the bottom of the oppression Olympics.

They would view me favourably. I am not in Europe. Somalis in Europe are not comparable to Somalis in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts