Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows it's a joke and that we are Cushitic Banu Hashim liars, but for your clan a lot are extremely convinced and even bootyclap for minority status.

Its not a joke otherwise you all would not have memorized your abtiris and go to Yemen to cry at his grave.

Apollo

VIP
They would view me favourably. I am not in Europe. Somalis in Europe are not comparable to Somalis in Canada.

Go over the Rebel Media youtube comments. Whenever a Canadian troll thinks of a poorly integrated Canadian or a threat to Canadian society they always use Somalis.

You guys are the least liked Canadians.

Then go so the Ayrabs can treat you like dirt and torture you for claiming them.
All the arabs confuse me for arab when they first see me they are shocked when I say I'm somali. When I went to umrah all the arabs were inviting me to eat dinner at their house even this taxi driver asked me if I was a saudi when I told him I was somali his eyes bulged out of his head, he said to me I thought somalis are black like sudanese you resemble an arab more than a somali I just told them most of them look black but daroods are arab descendants that is why we look like arabs he understood from there he was very pleased.

Reddit as well. Even on facebook groups I have seen it.

You are living in lalaland.

I live in realityland.

You desperately want me to claim black Somali but I am a Canadian that is black. You should be happy I don't claim Somali since I'm a non Muslim .

Apollo

VIP
I live in realityland.

You desperately want me to claim black Somali but I am a Canadian that is black. You should be happy I don't claim Somali since I'm a non Muslim .

You do identify as a Somali, otherwise you wouldn't bother posting here.

True Black Canadians give zero fucks about Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
I do not. There are many non Somalis here. They come here out of interest and so do I.

The way you post and the way they post is totally different. From the non-Somali posters you can obviously tell they don't identify as Somalis, but with you there's a smidgen.

Anyway, you hate much on Arab bootyclapping Somalis, but you are showing signs of Western bootyclapping. Both are wrong.

The way you post and the way they post is totally different. From the non-Somali posters you can obviously tell they don't identify as Somalis, but with you there's a smidgen.

Anyway, you hate much on Arab bootyclapping Somalis, but you are showing signs of Western bootyclapping. Both are wrong.

Nothing wrong with loving the West. I would be sniffing glue and God knows what else back there if they did not give my parents entry fleeing the communist Barre regime. I am grateful to the West and I will die for the West.

Apollo

VIP
Nothing wrong with loving the West. I would be sniffing glue and God knows what else back there if they did not give my parents entry fleeing the communist Barre regime. I am grateful to the West and I will die for the West.

You are basically a house negro, same psychology/mind-set. Because they gave you some peanuts you think you are fully part of their society.

She probably is sick in her head there cant be another answer
I dont get it mannn

Even somali fobs wouldnt do this you know
She is raised in the west, has her own work and degrees, speaks english and then she settles for xaar

I would rather marry any fob, from whatever country than this guy audhibillah :faysalwtf:

lollllll

All the arabs confuse me for arab when they first see me they are shocked when I say I'm somali. When I went to umrah all the arabs were inviting me to eat dinner at their house even this taxi driver asked me if I was a saudi when I told him I was somali his eyes bulged out of his head, he said to me I thought somalis are black like sudanese you resemble an arab more than a somali I just told them most of them look black but daroods are arab descendants that is why we look like arabs he understood from there he was very pleased.
WyvtIeN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts