Salaam bank gets first Islamic banking license in Uganda

:jcoleno: la xawla wala quwata, only an mangaab murursade would shamelessly claim an shaqaale CEO being the owner of Hormuud.

Murusade are the same folks, who used to claim Farmaajo because he had an murursade honeypot, these folks would shamelessly claim shaydaan itself if he had an murursade shaqaale or an honeypot like Farmaajo has.

@Themusketeer start deleting the post sxb

Beesha 15 votes 🤣

I’m not going to retype everything explaining the Hormuud dynamics. I will copy and paste what I said earlier including the sources. If you can’t bring anything to the table then keep coping lmfao

Firstly the respected Jimcaale was the founder of Albarakaat, the remittance company from the late 80s, not Hormuud. Hormuud founded in 2002 however is considered a late offshoot of Barakaat since Sacuudi and Jimcaale were both Barakaat shareholders. Out of the two Jimcaale has more shares in Hormuud but this is because he later bought into Hormuud after Sacuudi built the company. When you are an investor you can buy and sell ownership rights and shares when you see fit. They are both essentially directors, one is executive the other is non executive.

Also, it was Kheyre who removed Jimcaale from the Global Terror list where Albarakaat suffered with their businesses close down after the War on Terror. Murusade and Duduble have a good partnership, they live in central Somalia and participate in our economies there as well as Xamar.

1693715938961.png

Here is sacuudi saying he founded hormuud 👇

1693716102034.png

Read it and then reply back to me with sources. Don’t bring me sheeko unuka leh. 🤣. I don’t debate or argue like that. That’s low IQ.

I’m not going to retype everything explaining the Hormuud dynamics. I will copy and paste what I said earlier including the sources. If you can’t bring anything to the table then keep coping lmfao

Firstly the respected Jimcaale was the founder of Albarakaat, the remittance company from the late 80s, not Hormuud. Hormuud founded in 2002 however is considered a late offshoot of Barakaat since Sacuudi and Jimcaale were both Barakaat shareholders. Out of the two Jimcaale has more shares in Hormuud but this is because he later bought into Hormuud after Sacuudi built the company. When you are an investor you can buy and sell ownership rights and shares when you see fit. They are both essentially directors, one is executive the other is non executive.

Also, it was Kheyre who removed Jimcaale from the Global Terror list where Albarakaat suffered with their businesses close down after the War on Terror. Murusade and Duduble have a good partnership, they live in central Somalia and participate in our economies there as well as Xamar.

1693715938961.png

Here is sacuudi saying he founded hormuud 👇

1693716102034.png

Walahi you are shameless, bila xishood even for an murursade standards.

ok akhi, guul beesha murusade curadka hawiye. 💪🏾
Brother, I respect you as a fellow Hawiye. I wools never lie about stuff I am not sure about. Us Murusade have a tendency to stay quite about money.
1693698272509.png

Darod author (abdullahi dool) complaining in 1995 why does Murusade own half the countrys wealth kkk. Hormuud didn’t even exist back then.

Brother, I respect you as a fellow Hawiye. I wools never lie about stuff I am not sure about. Us Murusade have a tendency to stay quite about money.
1693698272509.png

Darod author (abdullahi dool) complaining in 1995 why does Murusade own half the countrys wealth kkk. Hormuud didn’t even exist back then.

Kkkkk stop coping maqaar boy.

You claim Murusade are rich, but you have no cities at all, your 2 cities you have today like Ceelbuur and Dayniile are an shithole.

And also wealth are investment Portfolios, tell me what business do Murusade have, do you have Banks like HGs have , or even an airplanes, or maybe Telecoms?

It's obvious that murursade have none of the businesses stated above, waa dad masaakin bila tabar oo Alshabaab kunool.

To be wealthy is to be seen and so far y'all are dirt poor niggas.

To be wealthy is to be seen and so far y'all are dirt poor niggas.
Murusade wealth is unmatched. You don’t stand a chance 🤣. One sub sub sub alone has more wealth than entire HG. The bold sentence part of yours is low IQ broke people mentality. The wealthiest people keep their money away from the public just have a look at the Jews and you will understand🤣.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Step a side why are you claiming Hormuud. Jimcaale owns it. And Yh Ahmed is his half bro and CEO. Doesn’t change anything.

I personally know they prefer duduble employees from experience

Is hormuud owned and founded by abgaal
No the main guy is Duduble. Abgaal have a up and coming bank though. Idman bank which is first Somali bank to receive ISO certificate. Company currently building second largest tower in the city KM6 area. First is Cali Mahdi tower but it will be third place as idman and dahab tower will both be taller and bigger. All in all Hiraab dominate the banking and financial sector of the country

C3C41840-E67C-4D44-8B65-F5AB62AA1AE0.jpeg

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
No it the main guy is Duduble. Abgaal have a up and coming bank though. Idman bank which is first Somali bank to receive ISO certificate. Company currently building second largest tower in the city KM6 area. First is currently Cali Mahdi tower but it will be third place as idman and dahab tower will both be taller and bigger. All in all Hiraab dominate the banking and financial sector of the country

Mashallah Harti abgaal are beating their own record for tallest building in Somalia by building an even taller one:banderas:

We’re really only in competition with ourselves lol

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
@Step a side why are you claiming Hormuud. Jimcaale owns it. And Yh Ahmed is his half bro and CEO. Doesn’t change anything.

I personally know they prefer duduble employees from experience
All Hawiye tribes have shares in Hormuud, Murusade being CEO could only mean they have more leverage in the company than the rest of us which they do:manny:

Business is business, tribes do business together. Doesn’t your Premier bank also have a Wacaysle CEO?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
All Hawiye tribes have shares in Hormuud, Murusade being CEO could only mean they have more leverage in the company than the rest of us which they do:manny:

Business is business, tribes do business together. Doesn’t your Premier bank also have a Wacaysle CEO?
But still duduble owns the company

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Didn’t say otherwise sxb. Just not sure why saying Jimcaale owns and built Hormuud and does use it to help his duduble folk bothered @Step a side and he went on some rant