Salaam bank gets first Islamic banking license in Uganda

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No sources just emotions 🤣
this is just crazy to argue. Everything I’ve said is well known to anyone in Xamar.

Anyway

In 2001, Ahmed Nur was the majority owner of Al-Barakat Money transfer. After the 9/11 attacks the US government listed Al-Barakat as a terrorist entity. They seized its assets and placed sanctions on senior management, including Ahmed Nur Ali Jim’ale. The sanctions had a devastating effect on the Somali economy as many residents were dependent on remittances sent by family members abroad. The sanctions on Al Barakat group of companies were officially lifted in 2012 when the US and UN found that there was no evidence of the company being involved in terrorist activity.

The UN Security Council removed individual sanctions on Ahmed Nur Ali Jim’ale in 2014. In the UN removal notice he was described as a prominent businessman and accused of being a player in the Al Shabab sugar-charcoal trade although that claim has yet to be proven

This is UN Security Council sanctions list on him and Al-Bakaraat which he founded in the 80s

this is just crazy to argue. Everything I’ve said is well known to anyone in Xamar.

Anyway

In 2001, Ahmed Nur was the majority owner of Al-Barakat Money transfer. After the 9/11 attacks the US government listed Al-Barakat as a terrorist entity. They seized its assets and placed sanctions on senior management, including Ahmed Nur Ali Jim’ale. The sanctions had a devastating effect on the Somali economy as many residents were dependent on remittances sent by family members abroad. The sanctions on Al Barakat group of companies were officially lifted in 2012 when the US and UN found that there was no evidence of the company being involved in terrorist activity.

The UN Security Council removed individual sanctions on Ahmed Nur Ali Jim’ale in 2014. In the UN removal notice he was described as a prominent businessman and accused of being a player in the Al Shabab sugar-charcoal trade although that claim has yet to be proven

This is UN Security Council sanctions list on him and Al-Bakaraat which he founded in the 80s

You are repeating what I said in my previous post. Post number 11 👇

Jimcaale built Al-Barakat and Telesom. The former got sanctioned and Telesom funded Hormuud for him.

He’s the guy who owns Hormuud, everyone knows this

He's murursade bro waa dad shameless who love to claim other clans achievements like claiming Hormuud, Ahmed Gragn and Farmaajos achievements as belonging to them.

He's murursade bro waa dad shameless who love to claim other clans achievements like claiming Hormuud, Ahmed Gragn and Farmaajos achievements as belonging to them.

Hormuud is Murusade owned. I have provided the sources. Farmaajo was our condom. Gragn is Sixawle Karanle Hawiye according to Amhara, Harari and German culema!

Hormuud is Murusade owned. I have provided the sources. Farmaajo was our condom. Gragn is Hawiye according to Amhara, Harari and German culema!

Naga tag qurunyahow, shameless baa tahay claiming dudubles Hormuud Business.

I'm starting to see all the symptoms of mentally ill in your posts, so I will ignore your insane and shameful posts.

So go bark somewhere else with your dhaqan xumo and stop derailing threads with your insecurities.

Naga tag qurunyahow, shameless baa tahay claiming dudubles Hormuud Business.

I'm starting to see all the symptoms of mentally ill in your posts, so I will ignore your insane and shameful posts.

So go bark somewhere else with your dhaqan xumo and stop derailing threads with your insecurities.
It’s not Duduble. The guy is non executive and has less say than Sacuudi who is the current chairman and CEO and founder of Hormuud. Provide sources or stay emotional 🤣