Salafi muslim claims women can’t add perfume in public

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
there's a lot of kuffar here who just like to see muslims get riled up and like to spread seeds of doubt into younglings here.

the guy that started this thread is a kaafir murtad, dont bother dealing with them other than perhaps from time to time refuting their false notions.
The seeds of doubt aren’t only being spread on here but in the outside world as well. Doubts like this only arise when you are influenced by other ideologies and their metaphysical assumptions.

This question for example can only be asked by someone who has been indoctrinated by the modern secular system and has internalised it’s assumptions. The sameness of the two genders and their substitutability. Like we are a cog in a machine, oh the male broke so just replace it with a female since they are the same and a ‘woman can do whatever a man can do’.

Of course all of this is promoted by the secular nation-state which is not neutral in the matter since it directly benefits from this by increasing its taxable base. It idealises work as things that bring income and if you are homemaker they plaster you with a denigrating label like voluntary idle as if homemaking isn’t a full time job. You also see it when you bring up being housewife to a lady who has finished university and she’ll say that she isn’t ‘doing anything which her degree’. What is ‘doing anything’? Of course it is waged labour since that is the acceptable categorisation of work in the eyes of the secular nation state. Or when Obama told the King of Saudi something along lines of Saudi Arabia will not prosper with half its population at home as if human beings are commodities and numbers that bring in income taxes and prospering is having a higher gdp rather than having a moral society and raising the next generation to be moral. But then again the nation-state doesn’t want you to do that so they force your children to attend their public schools so that they can teach them their values and mould the child into the type of human they want. It’s a absolutely laughable when people say secularism is the separation of church and state and it’s a neutral playground where all religions can come under and operate. The secular has its own idea of what a human is, what religion is and what types of religion are acceptable and the value and legitimacy of religion. It is far from separation of religion from governance, rather it restructures religion to fit inside its box and anything that falls outside of it is backwards and barbaric and belongs to the 7th century and we are people of 21st century so update as if the truth changes and ‘moves forward into the future. It is particularly egregious when a Muslims buys into the secularists self-mythologising since they have a historical memory of secular states imposing a world view on their societies.

Okay rant over. That’s my Ted talk for the day

The seeds of doubt aren’t only being spread on here but in the outside world as well. Doubts like this only arise when you are influenced by other ideologies and their metaphysical assumptions.

This question for example can only be asked by someone who has been indoctrinated by the modern secular system and has internalised it’s assumptions. The sameness of the two genders and their substitutability. Like we are a cog in a machine, oh the male broke so just replace it with a female since they are the same and a ‘woman can do whatever a man can do’.

Of course all of this is promoted by the secular nation-state which is not neutral in the matter since it directly benefits from this by increasing its taxable base. It idealises work as things that bring income and if you are homemaker they plaster you with a denigrating label like voluntary idle as if homemaking isn’t a full time job. You also see it when you bring up being housewife to a lady who has finished university and she’ll say that she isn’t ‘doing anything which her degree’. What is ‘doing anything’? Of course it is waged labour since that is the acceptable categorisation of work in the eyes of the secular nation state. Or when Obama told the King of Saudi something along lines of Saudi Arabia will not prosper with half its population at home as if human beings are commodities and numbers that bring in income taxes and prospering is having a higher gdp rather than having a moral society and raising the next generation to be moral. But then again the nation-state doesn’t want you to do that so they force your children to attend their public schools so that they can teach them their values and mould the child into the type of human they want. It’s a absolutely laughable when people say secularism is the separation of church and state and it’s a neutral playground where all religions can come under and operate. The secular has its own idea of what a human is, what religion is and what types of religion are acceptable and the value and legitimacy of religion. It is far from separation of religion from governance, rather it restructures religion to fit inside its box and anything that falls outside of it is backwards and barbaric and belongs to the 7th century and we are people of 21st century so update as if the truth changes and ‘moves forward into the future. It is particularly egregious when a Muslims buys into the secularists self-mythologising since they have a historical memory of secular states imposing a world view on their societies.

Okay rant over. That’s my Ted talk for the day
not reading all this but I generally agree with the first two paragraphs

Gacmeey

Why would an almighty god or prophet give a shit about this? Subhanallah Muslims are truly blue balled degenerates
What do you mean? Why does God care what you do with his body? Imagine you borrow something from me and then you go on to lambast me for giving you guidelines on how to take care of my property. :mindblown:

Ramen

🌸
What do you mean? Why does God care what you do with his body? Imagine you borrow something from me and then you go on to lambast me for giving you guidelines on how to take care of my property. :mindblown:
I promise you - the same god who created the planets and the galaxies does not give a shit about women spraying perfume. You do realize that it’s just a tactic for Muslim men to keep their livestock under control? He feels threatened if another male is attracted to his woman.

Gacmeey

I promise you - the same god who created the planets and the galaxies does not give a shit about women spraying perfume. You do realize that it’s just a tactic for Muslim men to keep their livestock under control? He feels threatened if another male is attracted to his woman.
Why does he not care? That is your assumption and you are going to have to argue for it instead of passing it off as fact. My prophet told me that Allah cares, who told you that Allah doesn’t care. Furthermore if God did not care, why write down every single deed we do?

Ramen

🌸
Why does he not care? That is your assumption and you are going to have to argue for it instead of passing it off as fact. My prophet told me that Allah cares, who told you that Allah doesn’t care. Furthermore if God did not care, why write down every single deed we do?
Your prophets alter ego is Allah. Wake up sis

Gacmeey

Your prophets alter ego is Allah. Wake up sis

Katy Perry Flowers GIF

Ramen

🌸
If you are a kaffir, why do you care? Put on perfume no one is asking you to follow sharia
Do you know how many times my nose has been assaulted by reer salafia (who are allergic to deodorant in fear of attracting men)? suugo, catarr iyo shiir is deadly combination

Gacmeey

Do you know how many times my nose has been assaulted by reer salafia (who are allergic to deodorant in fear of attracting men)? suugo, catarr iyo shiir is deadly combination
Do you know that showering and deodorant isn’t what is being discussed here?

Gacmeey

Respect my trauma and also, you’re right. Yall truly deserve oppression since you desire it so much
Yes we are oppressed, meanwhile you getting ‘kinky’ with your boyfriend as he beats you during sex and pisses on you is freedom. You are the hero trying to save Muslims from their lack of autonomy and self-rule. Thank you

Ramen

🌸
Yes we are oppressed, meanwhile you getting ‘kinky’ with your boyfriend as he beats you during sex and pisses on you is freedom. You are the hero trying to save Muslims from their lack of autonomy and self-rule. Thank you
Are you projecting your deepest desires onto me? Kkkkkk your husband can legally beat you up and your prophet had his child bride scrape stains off his clothes (Sahih al-Bukhari 232)

Gacmeey

Are you projecting your deepest desires onto me? Kkkkkk your husband can legally beat you up and your prophet had his child bride scrape stains off his clothes (Sahih al-Bukhari 232)
My deepest desires? Nah I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy. As for a husband legally beating his wife, you can do the same in the west it just labelled as BDSM. We also do not agree on what a child is so that’s a moot point.

It all comes down to who the secularist thinks is fully human and thus has legitimate reasoning. A Sri Lankan man doing hook hanging is barbaric and torture but a westerner with their BDSM practices is seen as progressive and legitimate acts of love. Stick to your world view and I’ll stick to my world view

Ramen

🌸
My deepest desires? Nah I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy. As for a husband legally beating his wife, you can do the same in the west it just labelled as BDSM. We also do not agree on what a child is so that’s a moot point.

It all comes down to who the secularist thinks is fully human and thus has legitimate reasoning. A Sri Lankan man doing hook hanging is barbaric and torture but a westerner with their BDSM practices is seen as progressive and legitimate acts of love. Stick to your world view and I’ll stick to my world view
Mines better anyway. Wasaq oo ilmaha jecel

Trending