Saudi arabia in 2024

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Cant believe these nig.gas exported salafi wahhabism and corrupted the muslim world with terrorism and then after a short few years of MSB rule became westernised liberal degenerates whilst leaving muslim countries destroyed with extremists

Niggas already started talking about cuck fantasies :russ:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If you had a racist encounter and it was from a working saudi , the men hate working more than the women 🤦‍♂️

How big is the Somali population in Saudi??

Are most of the somalis living in Saudi from the diaspora or straight from Somalia?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
How big is the Somali population in Saudi??

Are most of the somalis living in Saudi from the diaspora or straight from Somalia?
It's so tiny I've only seen one somali so far.
The somalis here, I've been told by this one somali nigga, are mostly upper class, highly educated, business owning somalis. From what this nigga told me, most have been here for some time, and came from Yemen rather than direct from somalia.
The diaspora somali here like myself, are mostly British somalis who try and teach English here and bring their young children 🤦‍♂️

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
These bums are hiding bro, 95% of women here are still in full niqabs.
They aren't Saudis 💯
They're from somewhere else.
Aaaand, this Is prob in an expat village.

Arab women wear the niqaab as a result of Arab culture not because of Islam. This is why you see in pictures from the 19th century bedouin women wearing the niqaab but not covering their hair. In traditional Arab culture it is acceptable for a women to not cover her hair, it is unacceptable to leave your face uncovered, especially if you are married.

Niqaab has nothing to do with religiosity.

Saudi Arabia is undergoing a huge, and very fast, cultural transformation. It is headed for rapid secularization.

Sa_Male

very country like basically not reer magal refused to take me
Guaranteed it wasn't a saudi, alot of paki/indians look saudi, I get them mixed up, Saudis always wear white thobe, the ones who don't are rare mfs

Also, are you a nigga

Sa_Male

Arab women wear the niqaab as a result of Arab culture not because of Islam. This is why you see in pictures from the 19th century bedouin women wearing the niqaab but not covering their hair. In traditional Arab culture it is acceptable for a women to not cover her hair, it is unacceptable to leave your face uncovered, especially if you are married.

Niqaab has nothing to do with religiosity.

Saudi Arabia is undergoing a huge, and very fast, cultural transformation. It is headed for rapid secularization.
It was arab culture from them not to drive as well 🤦‍♂️

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Guaranteed it wasn't a saudi, alot of paki/indians look saudi, I get them mixed up, Saudis always wear white thobe, the ones who don't are rare mfs

Also, are you a nigga
kevin hart look GIF

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

Also, are you a nigga
Are you asking if I’m a guy or black ? Lol

Edit: I’m a man misunderstand questions at first

Last edited:

Trending