Senior Skip Day Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone participate in their senior skip day in high school?
I remember I tried being slick and called in "sick" for myself and drove an hour away with my friends to go to an amusement park.
:chrisfreshhah:
Anyways when I got home at night my parents were soooooo mad lol. And I got my car taken away for a week.
:mjcry:
Did anyone do anything crazy for their skip day?
:browtf:

Did anyone participate in their senior skip day in high school?
I remember I tried being slick and called in "sick" for myself and drove an hour away with my friends to go to an amusement park.
:chrisfreshhah:
Anyways when I got home at night my parents were soooooo mad lol. And I got my car taken away for a week.
:mjcry:
Did anyone do anything crazy for their skip day?
:browtf:

Well, where do I begin? :patrice:

The first time we took a skip day off to watch super-bowl with the class and we all came in school the next day after smoking so much marijuana our eyes were crimson red. One of the class mates fucked a toy-bunny while we had history. That was amusing :mjlaugh:

Next time time was in summer, where I and the girls went skinny-dipping but fortunates had it that one of teachers of school was jogging that day.
I caught so much sand I was pumping out pearls like a clam :mjkkk:

We skipped a fri-day so we could to a Lady Gaga concert, all I saw was tall white gays :what: Ruined the show

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I stacked my spares back to back in the afternoon so every other day was a mini skip day

Damn I thought it was an international thing.
:dwill:
So what do y'all do?

Can't speak for Hennyland, but in Denmark

First, we have a senior duel between all the classes in the spring.

Then we make a musical together after that based on HS experinces and calling people out for laughs, I was the loud-mouth diva :kanyeshrug:

And at the end of the year we go on a truck throughout town visting each other with all lot of drinking in between and people on the streets waving flags for us.
After words comes a month of whoring and going to a festival. :denzelnigga: Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts