Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
adc1590e38c2d379bee329cdc8082860.png

YH9wtpY.png

giphy.gif

2 fake flags i see

I see 3 :hemad:

Also it's a shame we have a group of morons who believe somaliland is a country :lol:

Somaliland will be part of somalia whether you like or not !

Just typing the word Somaliland makes me laugh :lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He's got a face like "Yo, I'm just here for the free canjeero, bro".:mjlol:

wallahi they abducted this nigga :dead:

horta wikipedia is telling me arabic and french are the official languages of djibouti but somali and afar are merely "recognized"

is that actually true?

wallahi they abducted this nigga :dead:

horta wikipedia is telling me arabic and french are the official languages of djibouti but somali and afar are merely "recognized"

is that actually true?

"I came for the canjeero, I stayed for the silly flags. And... I think that one girl thinks we're engaged. I think she said her name was... @Knowthyself ?":mjlol:

Regarding Djibouti, they are an embarrassment. In their airport the welcome signs are all in French Arabic and English. These niccas are top grade coons.:kodaksmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why you lying negro? Most are in Ottawa and Montreal. They get a huge employment advantage with French in those cities. @AbdiJohnson please confirm.

pretty sure montreal is primarily comprised of isaaqs straight from somaliland. and no you don't get an employment benefit in ottawa. i speak french fluently and have yet to see a single benefit from speaking both of these languages after 12 years of french immersion. remember they're competing with other bilingual people in montreal. people who speak english and french perfectly. there is no additional benefit to speaking one of their languages.

and even then their employment rates are unknown i doubt somali people succeed anywhere in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending