Seperate But Equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guurl, they are really tempting me to go awol on them :mjlol:

I'm keeping my cool though but I think that dude is SL, at least from the way he support them and circle-jerk with them :manny:
Really?
Damn...
:ohhh:

I have a hard time bashing Isaaqs because some of my family members are Isaaq.

Lakiin Daroods>>>>>>> Isaaqs
:dabcasar:

I am not liking that comment and you know why. All humans have the same value, never forget that :bell:

Also they are your muslim brothers and sisters, just a little misguided :ivers:
Sorry sis if they bash us Daroods. I'll come after them.
:mybusiness:

I guess there's no use in suppressing my qaabilist ways anymore.
:manny:

You're obsessed at this point. Are you mad that a khaleeji wants me while your ugly ass stays pressed. Stay mad he/she .

200.gif

I guess when you're the cheapest cattle in his barnyard he's bound to go for you

They like their slaves obedient and with no other options, I'm sure you fit those qualifications.

rhoa-nene-sideye.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I guess when you're the cheapest cattle in his barnyard he's bound to go for you

They like their slaves obedient and with no other options, I'm sure you fit those qualifications.

But they still don't want your sexually and gender confused he-.

Keep being mad I might toss a left over diamond necklace at your way, you look like the man who was pretending to be a bridesmaid, how does Michael Blackson look cuter than you? No wonder your mad!

You're not familiar with irony are you?:susp:

An educated jurist working at Criminal court of Justice in Haag, and with previous jobs at the Supreme court, Justice department, and with a part-time job as danish electoral commissioner, I wouldn't consider myself without options nor have been obedient to anything but the law. Get on my level child:ayaanswag:

@Sovereign-Reiko the same goes for you. I'll keep you in my prayers :mjpls:

An educated jurist working at Criminal court of Justice in Haag, and with previous jobs at the Supreme court, Justice department, and with a part-time job as danish electoral commissioner, I wouldn't consider myself without options nor have been obedient to anything but the law. Get on my level child:ayaanswag:

You live in Scandinavia. I feel like that explains a lot.:susp:

As you were.:camby:

Is that really your best answer? :comeon: I gave you my impressive resume and your counter is telling me to leave? :draketf:

Have fun being miserable :damedamn: I'm the only one making Somalis proud of the two of us.

I'm not impressed. Both my siblings are Barristers.:comeon:

You can work in Asset Management and be earning £10 million/yr for all I care, there's nothing worse than a Self-hating woman.

That's where you are wrong:
giphy.gif

Talk to me when you're the first somali to do something positive like me. The first to serve at the Justice department and the Supreme Court as well as the first on the electoral commission.
attachment.php

That's quite impressive. But like I said, been there, done that. If only you didn't have a personality as corrosive and venomous as a cobra...:banderas:

Why you lying negro? Most are in Ottawa and Montreal. They get a huge employment advantage with French in those cities. @AbdiJohnson please confirm.

A lot of them are federal government workers which is the city's largest employers. Most Somalis in Ottawa are Djiboutian and they're doing much better than the Somalia/land Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts