Serious question for reer uk SSPOT

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
I donโ€™t even know wallahi im in pain right now all I know is I disappointed in my results and that I need to resit I donโ€™t even want to look anymore f*ck edexcel ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ
I got an even worse results but I bounced back 2 years later it's almost irrelevant to me. My brother just got just results also

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I got an even worse results but I bounced back 2 years later it's almost irrelevant to me. My brother just got just results also
You give me hope thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ.Iโ€™ll go to the sixth form appointment tomorrow and see how itโ€™ll go Iโ€™ve already got some colleges Iโ€™m looking at but Iโ€™ll wait for Tomorrow!

@Wonyluvr

Don't let your results dictate your confidence. Career wise, go into something you enjoy, as picking the wrong field can have snowball affect on your future.

I change my career after being in it for 10 yeas plus because I was simply just depressed, even though my salary was going into six figures. I am now an entrepreneur and make way less money, but I am happier and Allah will provide.

My little brother got his results today.

Trending