Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
he didnt tell of how he does it. how u know its eye contact?

Read his post on this page where he explains what he meant by deceptive body language. He thinks if a woman looks him in the eye, she's guilty and not a virgin.

Salih

Move right or get left
He thinks any woman who maintains eye contact with him is a lying . Why shouldn't we challenged this ridiculous opinion of his?
Another dislike. I did not say if she maintains eye contact with me she's a lying . I'm guessing you don't know what a figure of speech is, am I right? I'm saying, a pious girl will not boldly lie. She will hesitate.
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Duchess

VIP
Another dislike. I did not say if she maintains eye contact with me she's a lying . I'm guessing you don't know what a figure of speech is, am I right? I'm saying, a pious girl will not boldly lie. She will hesitate.
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

How do you know she's lying? You said you could tell from guilty body language and mentioned eye contact. You think a woman without a hymen is not a virgin, but what if she has a hymen but has been sexually active, how will you be able to tell? Explain your technique.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Racer theres too many Somali decepticons roaming around, saying assalamu aleykum knowing damn well they have a ham sandwich for lunch. How long must you go on deceiving the ones who love you & care about you the most, isn't it high time the you came out your shell & admit what you're, people like yourself make good spy's, how many time did you fake saying Alhamdulillah, in sha Allah, masha Allah in front of your family? Don't you feel a since of guilt, why must you betray them like this?

Salih

Move right or get left
Gosh, you are so willfully ignorant.

That's not how women are by default. Please go take some classes on female anatomy.
Every female is born with a hymen unless she's born with defects which is rare. Since we can all agree on the first part, we can also agree on the fact that the hymen of a female is usually broken from sexual intercourse. It's rare that the hymen is broken during physical activity.

Please don't make me search for statistics for something as ridiculous as this. Of course there's a correlation you idiot. I think no one has ever done a study on this since its common sense. I guess common sense isn't so common. Keep embarrassing yourself.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Every female is born with a hymen unless she's born with defects which is rare. Since we can all agree on the first part, we can also agree on the fact that the hymen of a female is usually broken from sexual intercourse. It's rare that the hymen is broken during physical activity.

Please don't make me search for statistics for something as ridiculous as this. Of course there's a correlation you idiot. I think no one has ever done a study on this since its common sense. I guess common sense isn't so common. Keep embarrassing yourself.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

No, we can't even agree on the first part. Every female is NOT born with a hymen. Some are born without a hymen.

Every woman is different. We don't have the same amount of hymen tissue.

Duchess

VIP
LOL...

It stops being funny when you realise some women are accused of being non-virgins on their wedding night because they didn't bleed.

That is my issue with with him. He acts like a know it all but he doesn't even know what a hymen is. How much do you want to bet he will end up with his underaged cousin?

Salih

Move right or get left
How do you know she's lying? You said you could tell from guilty body language and mentioned eye contact. You think a woman without a hymen is not a virgin, but what if she has a hymen but has been sexually active, how will you be able to tell? Explain your technique.
If a woman is pious, she will not lie.

That is my issue with with him. He acts like a know it all but he doesn't even know what a hymen is. How much do you want to bet he will end up with his underaged cousin?

I won't be surprised if he did. He is a self-righteous prick. I hate how he slyly talks shit about somalis and then acts oblivious to it.

Alhamdulillah we don't have cadcad culture.

Duchess

VIP
If a woman is pious, she will not lie.

What if she's not lying and you're assuming that she is? You assume if she doesn't bleed, she's not a virgin. You assume if she looks you in the eye, she's not a virgin. Next you'll say if she talks to you she's not a virgin because virgins are shy. Aren't assumptions haram? :ohreally:

Stop trying to pass off your bullshit as truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.