Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
man, ur so naive. ur gonna be taken to the cleaners if u ever manage to get a woman to mess with u :lol:
Stfu you sideman
tumblr_inline_nm8bziIvnY1t8py7w.gif

Nah I'm joking. What do you mean taken to the cleaners bro?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
it's all in the eyes. a pure, angelic and chaste girl will never look u in the eyes. u gotta read the body language, trust me i know these things even though ive clearly never interacted with a human female
I thought this common knowledge to everyone :what1:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I think this is what @Barni is talking about when she says women are reduced to basically their vagina. Their worth is depended on whether they bleed or not.

And it's the usual suspects who are at it again.

Yes. Or we're reduced to the male gaze. How much a man fancies or not or what our genitalia can do for a man. I like the fact that you get it. Most people don't wanna comprehend at all.

I did not say a broken hymen means that she's definitely not a virgin. Shut up stop lying. I clearly said the Hymen could be broken in many ways but it's rare.

You are right, it's not allowed to expose your past sins. I don't know why I didn't think about that. Either way, marrying a pious girl means she's either a virgin or repented from a past sin. So it's a win-win.

:ehh:

Haye, you revised your ill-conceived view. That's good enough for me.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
First of all the hymen does not break. You cannot break a hole through it. It expands. It's a very elastic material. These old outdated beliefs really need to end.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
How many of yall didn't use to give governmental and had an alias when hollering at shorties back in the day?

I think the most infamous one was Jamal. We had like 3 in the crew :damn:. No creativity:drakegrin: :dead1::deadmanny:
I used to use Adam,these es would never even know I am Muslim.

Salih

Move right or get left
First of all the hymen does not break. You cannot break a hole through it. It expands. It's a very elastic material. These old outdated beliefs really need to end.
No one believes it breaks. They just use that term to describe what happens (when the hymen is torn).

Salih

Move right or get left
I don't have the time to list every retarded thing you posted in this topic.
It's not my fault you don't know what a figure of speech is. You did not answer my question btw. What part of the deen did I reject? Saying something that appears ridiculous to someone who does not know what a figure of speech is, is not rejecting any part of the deen at all. I find it funny how your answers are always irrelevant to the questions.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts