Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine Fam why is @Shaolin23 and @TekNiKo still ducking your questions involving the militia etc?
Having different political opinions does not make anyone a sheegato. In Kismayo we do not coon for Daaroodnimo because we know it's a fairytale. In Kismayo the most hateful people towards us are Ogaden but I'm "too hateful towards Daarood brothers" as if they don't have cuqdad worse than iiidoors.
@Ferrari the Sacad lover was calling me a sheegato for not knowing about OG sub clans and where they live. Waryaa don't beg me to learn where your sub clans live I don't give a shit y'all are just Ogaden to me :mjlol: :russ:

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Having different political opinions does not make anyone a sheegato. In Kismayo we do not coon for Daaroodnimo because we know it's a fairytale. In Kismayo the most hateful people towards us are Ogaden but I'm "too hateful towards Daarood brothers" as if they don't have cuqdad worse than iiidoors.
@Ferrari the Sacad lover was calling me a sheegato for not knowing about OG sub clans and where they live. Waryaa don't beg me to learn where your sub clans live I don't give a shit y'all are just Ogaden to me :mjlol: :russ:

Exactly fam. :mjlaugh:

Gedo sida loo kala dega sheeg?
@Shaolin23

Gedo sida loo kala dega sheeg?
@Shaolin23
I don't need to prove myself to a sacad loving kikuyu ilkadheer. You yourself don't know how we settle since you said we don't settle south or east of Baardheere as if Kismayo is in Gedo.
Go learn geography.
First tip: Kismayo is in J/Hoose.
I went into Reer Kooshin abtirsi and asked questions both @Shaolin23 and @TekNiKo failed to answer. And I leaked info that shouldn't be on here.

What’s your question
Tell us approximate number of Talxa soldiers who were pretty much indirectly under Barre Hiiraale in the Kismaayo district in the mid 2000s.
Tell us why there was a shootout in the middle of Kismayo in the mid 2000s. One of Barre's commander had something to do with it.
Tell us about Qudus and how was Doofaareey founded. You gotta take apart Reer Kooshin for the second question

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Tell us approximate number of Talxa soldiers who were pretty much indirectly under Barre Hiiraale in the Kismaayo district in the mid 2000s.
Tell us why there was a shootout in the middle of Kismayo in the mid 2000s. One of Barre's commander had something to do with it.
Tell us about Qudus and how was Doofaareey founded. You gotta take apart Reer Kooshin for the second question
What kind of weird questions you asking me why the f*ck would I know what’s going on with cabaas gurey and his talxe miltia that’s a story a reer talxe would know how old do you think I am? kismayo was unstable back in the mid 2000s and was as to the question about reer kooshin surprisingly I don’t have any family that’s reer kooshin I don’t know too much about them I’m not a qabo qabil my maternal uncles wife is reer kooshin I can call my first cousin up right now to get that info you see how easy it can be

What kind of weird questions you asking me why the f*ck would I know what’s going on with cabaas gurey and his talxe miltia that’s a story a reer talxe would know how old do you think I am? kismayo was unstable back in the mid 2000s and was as to the question about reer kooshin surprisingly I don’t have any family that’s reer kooshin I don’t know too much about them I’m not a qabo qabil my maternal uncles wife is reer kooshin I can call my first cousin up right now to get that info you see how easy it can be
Having different opinions and experiences doesn't mean I'm a sheegato. A PLer Marehan fighting in Tukaraq and a Reer Kismaayo Marehan militiaman have different views.
Don't go throwing accusations calling people sheegatos because they have very different views to you.

Last edited:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

Nigga how is @Ferrari a Sacad lover when every one under the blue sky called Somalia knows the FAMILY link between Sacad and Ogaden is that of 1 Family.

Hell the first Hawiye to join the 2013 conference of building Jubaland was non other than us Sacad where Qeybdiid the Galmudug President send representatives to join the Ogadens for that conference, hell we even send an Bullet proof cars to the Odayaasha of the beesha barekeysan Ogaden against possible boon marexaan suicide bomber.

Your jealous, because we Sacad own you in Galmudug while my other extended family Ogaden owns you in Jubaland, walee xaraan ku dhal marexaan will forever stay losing.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nigga how is @Ferrari a Sacad lover when every one under the blue sky called Somalia knows the FAMILY link between Sacad and Ogaden is that of 1 Family.

Hell the first Hawiye to join the 2013 conference of building Jubaland was non other than us Sacad where Qeybdiid the Galmudug President send representatives to join the Ogadens for that conference, hell we even send an Bullet proof cars to the Odayaasha of the beesha barekeysan Ogaden against possible **** marexaan suicide bomber.

Your jealous, because we Sacad own you in Galmudug while my other extended family Ogaden owns you in Jubaland, walee xaraan ku dhal marexaan will forever stay losing.
Is Sacad Ogaden?!! If it's yes, that means you're Darood lmao.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Having different opinions and experiences doesn't mean I'm a sheegato. A PLer Marehan fighting in Tukaraq and a Reer Kismaayo Marehan militiaman have different views.
Don't go throwing accusations calling people sheegatos because they have very different views to you.
Bro I apologise. Just dont let extreme hatred over take you. Id you are attack defend yourself from cagdheer mongrels. Trust me I have little faith in Darood but we should be the bigger man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending