Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I apologise. Just dont let extreme hatred over take you. Id you are attack defend yourself from cagdheer mongrels. Trust me I have little faith in Darood but we should be the bigger man
Saxib it's all just FKD nothing serious

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My beef never was with daroods only, its a collective qabiil consisting both of daroods and hawiyes that i would like to see exterminated.
Just write in capital letters that you're Darood and not a Hawiye. Don't hide your identity.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Just write in capital letters that you're Darood and not a Hawiye. Don't hide your identity.

There is no such a thing as a darood or hawiye, there is only interests, its in my HG interest to tame the Hawiyes, just like its in your mjs interest to isku dirka among your fellow daroods.

Having different opinions and experiences doesn't mean I'm a sheegato. A PLer Marehan fighting in Tukaraq and a Reer Kismaayo Marehan militiaman have different views.
Don't go throwing accusations calling people sheegatos because they have very different views to you.
Bro I apologise. Just dont let extreme hatred over take you. Id you are attack defend yourself from cagdheer mongrels. Trust me I have little faith in Darood but we should be the bigger man
Saxib it's all just FKD nothing serious
@Yonis @Abdalla @XaajiXumbo @Suhaib @Factz @Thegoodshepherd @Ferrari @draco @Armadillo @Puntlandtheglorious @Sidi Dirir @Luna @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Karim

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There is no such a thing as a darood or hawiye, there is only interests, its in my HG interest to tame the Hawiyes, just like its in your mjs interest to isku dirka among your fellow daroods.
Politically, everyone is for himself that's the Darood motto but we all share on one thing which is the sacred Darood blood that's boiling in our veins. So are you Darood by blood or not??!! That's my question. Confess what you truly believe in.

Darood unity is a sacred unity that can't be unravelled by idiotic statements from a self serving short sighted or better said narrow minded individuals who clearly have no knowledge of the subject that is darood unity.

Their unpleasant insignificant lives that they are living today have been given to them by those who stood for them in the name of family darood during the cowardly attacks of the hawiyaha on all those that claimed darood.

Yet, here we are in the comforts of the western world 1000s of miles away from where it all matters denying the benefits of this unity. A unity that is keeping away scoundrels of the lowest on the basis of tree the branch grows on.

An extremely weak Darood unity stretching from the shores of the red sea to the outskirts of Nairobi and Addis Ababa is what keeps national and regional scoundrels on their toes with occasional provocations by coward provocateurs. It's true we have our differences and our paths may face different directions however it's a common knowledge to all that divided we fall together we stand and that shall not be changed by internet trolls who are limited in brain capacity to understand the true value of darood heritage due to their overly obsessed non existent value of their branch of the tree.

As we are in the West, we are not the direct beneficiaries of this unity, those people we share blood with who are back home or in neighbouring countries who lean on this 1000 year old relation are.

Warya iyaarka iska jooji. There's no time for us Hawiyes to be having disputes. We have the capital on lock and other important regions. Inshallah Hawiye make a group that no one will mess with. Turkey is already having talks with Hawiye clan elders, it's time we take advantage of the country. Let Daroods keep fighting with themselves while we move forward.

How is Sacad Ogaden/Daarood tho? Wasn't the story that they have the same father as the rest of HG and the same mother as Saleebaan? :what1:

They were killing fellow Daaroods in the 90s then?:what:

How is Sacad Ogaden/Daarood tho? Wasn't the story that they have the same father as the rest of HG and the same mother as Saleebaan? :what1:

They were killing fellow Daaroods in the 90s then?:what:
Sacad are pure HG. No darood blood in them. Daroods are langaab so don't be surprised them claiming many more clans.

Sacad are pure HG. No darood blood in them. Daroods are langaab so don't be surprised them claiming many more clans.

lol i dont even see the logic lol, is it cos they have the same name as an Ogaden sub clan? If so are Warsangali harti abgaal also Daarood then? :gucciwhat:

lol i dont even see the logic lol, is it cos they have the same name as an Ogaden sub clan? If so are Warsangali harti abgaal also Daarood then? :gucciwhat:
Nope it's all false. You have to understand, Somali clans have similar names because it's a coincidence. It's like me saying I'm mo farah because my name is also mo farah. Wa funny wallahi. It's funny how it's only Daroods who claim other clans :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol what did Dhulbahantes do to you?

Nothing, my Vice President is Dhulbahante.

Whenever I hear dhulbahante, Ali Khalif Galaydh flashes Infront of me and I get angry.

tenor.gif

Nothing, my Vice President is Dhulbahante.

Whenever I hear dhulbahante, Ali Khalif Galaydh flashes Infront of me and I get angry.

tenor.gif
Why do mj hate ali khalif:gucciwhat:
Back in early 2000s they use to send handicaps from my group to sabotage him in his prime minister days:francis:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why do mj hate ali khalif:gucciwhat:
Back in early 2000s they use to send handicaps from my group to sabotage him in his prime minister days:francis:
Because he hates us. He used to come to Minneapolis and talk crap about Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN). He's always had an irrational hate towards us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending