Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Cenk - good on policy analysis and calling out stupid Christians but is too much of an Islamic apologist.

Ana - dumb Armenian who's only on there because of her breasts. They only allow her to cover Kanye and shit entertainment stories

John Iadorola - OK presenter and understands politics

Ben - One of the few I like. Liberal Jews are my favourite people.

Michael Shure - stupid Democrat-loyalist. Obama can do no wrong. #TEAMDEMOCRAT4LYFE

Jimmy Dore - shit comedian but his politics are in the right place. Doesn't bum lick Democrat politicians like the others do.

I don't know who else I forgot.

TYT are hit and miss. Sometimes they nail it but other times they're way off the mark.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Cenk - good on policy analysis and calling out stupid Christians but is too much of an Islamic apologist.

Ana - dumb Armenian who's only on there because of her breasts. They only allow her to cover Kanye and shit entertainment stories

John Iadorola - OK presenter and understands politics

Ben - One of the few I like. Liberal Jews are my favourite people.

Michael Shure - stupid Democrat-loyalist. Obama can do no wrong. #TEAMDEMOCRAT4LYFE

Jimmy Dore - shit comedian but his politics are in the right place. Doesn't bum lick Democrat politicians like the others do.

I don't know who else I forgot.

TYT are hit and miss. Sometimes they nail it but other times they're way off the mark.

Ana doesn't have breasts :comeon:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You're right, she doesn't. I don't know what she's on there for cos it certainly isn't her intellectual prowess. She's not even that good looking tbh.
She's cute. I'd hit it. She can educate me on the Armenian genocide while we bone. :diddyass:

Also, anyone else find it hilarious that she's an Armenian on a show called The Young Turks where the main host is a Turkish guy who denies the Armenian genocide?:mjlol: It's like a Jew on a show called the Hitler Youth where the main host is a German holocaust denier.:drakelaugh:

Ana, ana ku wase. I don't think she is way off as u guys think, but I find her too passionate and emotional, and sometimes it takes away from her point/view on certain topics.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lol I can't take TYT serious, it often feels like a lot of their research and talking points are copy/pastes from reddit and other user-heavy sources. Not to mention their presentation, especially Cenk.

The left needs to start pumping out attractive but infuriatingly 'dumb' women just like the right is doing. Imagine a democratic equivalent of Ann Coulture or Kellyanne. Republican heads would pop. :wow:
:susp:
She's had like 49 nose jobs. I would poke it with a kilometre long pole
Stop fronting warya, you know Ana could get it :mjpls:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's cute. I'd hit it. She can educate me on the Armenian genocide while we bone. :diddyass:

Also, anyone else find it hilarious that she's an Armenian on a show called The Young Turks where the main host is a Turkish guy who denies the Armenian genocide?:mjlol: It's like a Jew on a show called the Hitler Youth where the main host is a German holocaust denier.:drakelaugh:

Ana to me is what I would call beautiful. Very kind hearted and good natured face and she has a nice smile.

Other than that her personality is combative for no reason. She doesn't seem to know who she's fighting half the time.

But cenk prolly apologized in person. He's a coward so he'll never do it publicly.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

She's got about 50 nose jobs. I once saw her whole body rsther than above the waist and she has no ass either. Just an average white girl.

Did Cenk actually deny the genocide though ? I see it said all the time.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's got about 50 nose jobs. I once saw her whole body rsther than above the waist and she has no ass either. Just an average white girl.

Did Cenk actually deny the genocide though ? I see it said sleep the time.

Apparently he wrote a paper on it in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.