Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She's got about 50 nose jobs. I once saw her whole body rsther than above the waist and she has no ass either. Just an average white girl.

Did Cenk actually deny the genocide though ? I see it said all the time.
He wrote a paper denying it years ago, and never changed his position on it until he started getting heat for it. Then he wrote a wishy-washy semi-apology artcile in which he bactracked . He still never outright stated that he believes it happened, just that he "rushed to judgement" or something like that.

Cenk Üygur is a gud boy. His channel is routinely barraged because of his ardent covering of islamophobic incidents. A model apostate if you ask me

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Im curious too see your opinions on this matter.

I think they shouldnt heres why Islamic culture is part of Somali identity you can call yourself a Somali But to the rest youre just a gaal and thats a fact
Says the refugee living on welfare in sweden. Perhaps you should leave Sweden since you ruin their Swedish culture by living there
:mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The poll say 81.6% yes Atheist should be able to return to Somalia. That's an overwhelming majority.

Lol. It backfired on you @Mercury. Unlucky mate.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
im trying to find @Khathead's post where he said the liberal media should have attractive figureheads such as Ann Coulter and Kellyann Conway :mjlol:

waryaa did u delete it? i want u to hold this L publicly my nigga :pachah1:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
im trying to find @Khathead's post where he said the liberal media should have attractive figureheads such as Ann Coulter and Kellyann Conway :mjlol:

waryaa did u delete it? i want u to hold this L publicly my nigga :pachah1:
Not me who said it. My standards are already low, but not so much that I consider Ann Coulter attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.