Should OnlyFans be banned?

A thread on the harms of and how ography destroys society. A case for why the United Nations should ban OnlyFans, and have it's owners tried as international criminals by the international criminal court
(Proven with scientific studies on the topic)
Studies have shown that harms relationships. It makes men insult women's bodies, and makes women insecure about their body. increases body dysmorphia in women, & pressures women into getting plastic surgery and engage in harmful sex acts.
EqFqsM4XYAAorAL.png

EqFqzJ6XMAADPPR.png

Studies have also shown makes your penis/balls shirk and causes erectile dysfunction. Sexual dysfunctions can also harm your mental health.
EqFunpNW4AAq_Yi.png

Science has shown that increases violence against women as well as increase the rates of sexual assault (aka causes rape). Everytime you post an OnlyFans link or tell people to buy your premium Snapchat you are promoting violence against women.

MRI scans have shown that watching also makes your brain smaller. Those who watched more had decreased gray matter volumes. So now we know not only do -waters have small penises, they also have small brains.
EqGd8FSXMAE87gv

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
I don't have anything against you NoFap guys but what I've never understood is why do you guys always try to get other people to join your cult? Why do you guys get so triggered when another man beats his johnny? Why do you even care what other guys do with their johnny?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I don't have anything against you NoFap guys but what I've never understood is why do you guys always try to get other people to join your cult? Why do you guys get so triggered when another man beats his johnny? Why do you even care what other guys do with their johnny?
haram my niqqa it is a sickness and u need to be cured.
It's not a cult its called being normal.

we live in a free society, theres a demand for onlyfans, if its banned the customers demanding it will still remain and who knows what in the world scores of sexually frustrated men can do.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I rather have onlyfans then taking that options from it's consumers and have them rape women.

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I also don't care what a next man does with his piece. Sorry I'm not a borderline homosexual I guess?
U got to look out for others man we don't want them to fall into bad practices and suffer because of it. That shit makes men weak and if men are weak the society is finished.

Read this scientific paper
EqF289JWMAEveSX

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
People who watch are less like to stop or intervene in a rape case
EqF28mqWMAAxyOd

Who cares what a random study says, I can also find a study that says otherwise,the truth is lack of and nudes is what caused Arabs to rape their goats and domisticed animals in their houses.

Who cares what a random study says, I can also find a study that says otherwise,the truth is lack of and nudes is what caused Arabs to rape their goats and domisticed animals in their houses.
What are you talking about that myth has no merit also can you please bring a study if not leave the conversation because I do not want to deal with fallacies and hearsay