Should OnlyFans be banned?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Those women chose that, why will I force them to do other wise?
U gonna just let them girls step out of line like that? If their dad's or bothers utilized the backhand slap this would not be an issue. The second u let females run amok is the day society crumbles.
1610294594585.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They got a lot of undercover homosexuals as well

They do incest as well, if wasn't blocked in their countries none of these will happen, sometimes is much better than the alternative which brings more harm to others.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
truth is lack of and nudes is what caused Arabs to rape their goats and domisticed animals in their houses.
Lack of regular sex is what would lead to this. less societies are functioning well sexually and not humping animals. Why hump a goat when a women is near?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
They do incest as well, if wasn't blocked in their countries none of these will happen, sometimes is much better than the alternative which brings more harm to others.
in reality ography perverts the minds and makes you engage in all of those acts. Those countries have VPN so a ban is ineffective. They already are addicted

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
U got to look out for others man we don't want them to fall into bad practices and suffer because of it. That shit makes men weak and if men are weak the society is finished.
Am I superman I don't care what other dude's do with their johnson brother kulaha look out for other man
Read this scientific paper
EqF289JWMAEveSX
I'm not here to debate whether nofap is a good thing or not. I asked you why do you care so much about whether or not other men masturbate and you have failed to answer that. Stop deflecting.

Am I superman I don't care what other dude's do with their johnson brother kulaha look out for other man

I'm not here to debate whether nofap is a good thing or not. I asked you why do you care so much about whether or not other men masturbate and you have failed to answer that. Stop deflecting.
It increases rape that's something we should all try to stop plus the prophet said to change injustice you are disobeying the prophet by being a bystander

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
It increases rape that's something we should all try to stop plus the prophet said to change injustice you are disobeying the prophet by being a bystander
No it doesn't stop the lies. How about you fight actual injustices like kids starving or police brutality instead of dikk policing?
If u let niqqas poke holes in our ship (society) and don't stop them, we will all drown together.
You really think society will collapse because a couple dudes like to beat their meat? The delusion here wallahi

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You really think society will collapse because a couple dudes like to beat their meat? The delusion here wallahi
"couple" of dudes yea but the problem is that 90% of men do it. Thats Millions of men.
1. makes men weak mentally
2. That makes them prone to instant gratification like games/junkfood and such
3. They become soft and effeminate.
4. masculinity is needed to build and maintain societies. But now its in short supply.
5. society declines.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No it doesn't stop the lies. How about you fight actual injustices like kids starving or police brutality instead of dikk policing?

These kids are worried about the wrong thing wallahi, half of the Somali ethnic race live below poverty line and they worried about some chick showing some skin to pay her school tuition.:mjcry:

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
These kids are worried about the wrong thing wallahi, half of the Somali ethnic race live below poverty line and they worried about some chick showing some skin to pay her school tuition.:mjcry:
Times are changing you can't just get married at 14 like back in the day. How are you gonna tell kids don't commit zina and then get mad at them when they beat their meat?
"couple" of dudes yea but the problem is that 90% of men do it. Thats Millions of men.
1. makes men weak mentally
2. That makes them prone to instant gratification like games/junkfood and such
3. They become soft and effeminate.
4. masculinity is needed to build and maintain societies. But now its in short supply.
5. society declines.
It's not that serious dawg if you don't wanna beat your meat that's cool but stop trying to shove it down other people's throat. You shouldn't be that invested in another man's genitalia it's a bad look.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
It's not that serious dawg if you don't wanna beat your meat that's cool but stop trying to shove it down other people's throat. You shouldn't be that invested in another man's genitalia it's a bad look.
as a muslim it's a duty to forbid evil and enjoin good.

The problem with is when people watch this as a beginner, they get turned on by basic intercouse but then slowly they get bored of that and then need to keep finding other sexual things that turn them on to the point that it’s actually revolting. If you go on sites there are “mother and daughter”, “father and daughter”, there is even videos of people acting out rape and this shit turns people on. When they get married they will act out this behaviour. should be banned, if not, it should be regulated carefully and should have a decent content that doesn’t promote incel and rape and pedophillia.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You missed the most important part. LITTLE GIRLS want to do this shit as well. Do you guys not see tiktok? 11 year olds are saying “I can’t wait till I turn 18 I’ll make an onlyfans” “onlyfans tips”

You missed the most important part. LITTLE GIRLS want to do this shit as well. Do you guys not see tiktok? 11 year olds are saying “I can’t wait till I turn 18 I’ll make an onlyfans” “onlyfans tips”
Yes if people start early there are studies they get into child and bestiality as they grow up

Anyways is digusting, I don’t know how people have an addiction to it. Every time i have been on there, the men look nasty to me, I have to go on the lesbian section.