Should OnlyFans be banned?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Makes your dick and balls shrink??
Is this steroids or what??
Cell_absorbs_Android_17.png

It absorbs it and make a it shrink dont do it

I don't get the point of banning onlyfans. All the content is behind a paywall that you need to purchase to view. Free sites are the real cancer full of child r@pe and evil.

Yes. Unfortunately a lot of women are using this platform as a way to avoid hard work. They can just make money by selling their body which I think is wrong. And it’ll influence other young girls to do the same when they teach that age. Shame on all the women who have an only fans and the men who are subscribed to it.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The problem with is when people watch this as a beginner, they get turned on by basic intercouse but then slowly they get bored of that and then need to keep finding other sexual things that turn them on.

When they get married they will act out this behaviour.
I believe there is nothing wrong learning to know more about sex positions and expanding your options to maximize pleasure between two loving spouses. Maybe not from but through book or word of mouth etc.

By “basic intercourse”, I assume you mean missionary, you don’t want to stick to the same old 30 second missionary then take a nap for the next 20 years like many people do.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
All that is because people don’t marry anymore... unislamic way of living will allways bring shame and desperation in society like onlyfans type of humiliation

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
People who watch are gay why do you want to see another mans wee wee
An interesting observation I've noticed is that the vast majority only watch madows in it because it makes it easier for them to imagine themselves having sex with that woman due to similiar skin color and penis of that man.

With cadaans, it is very hard to imagine or have that feeling because the appearance and all looks nothing like yours so most don't watch them.

IMO, in terms of popularity among every Africans, it's blacks followed by lesbians and solo.

Last edited: