Should Somali be classed in a different group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
37879fe6347712b427f2d42667709fa5.png

>34.7K

unacceptable :mjcry:
We need to find lebensraum for these Somali offshoot beoble, @Adolf-Hitler let's begin arranging nuclear holocaust of East Africa to give these people space :birdman:

I'm gonna do a thread on Rendilles soon. I've been studying them and other non-Somali 'Samaale' groups in depth for a while now. I even have a Rendille dictionary and a Rendille book of proverbs. The things I've discovered will blow ppls minds.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck the Rendille, they chose to adopt strange nilotic culture so they deserve it

cYCPicture12t9g.png

6060763607_52dcc52195_b.jpg

Why?

:ileycry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm gonna do a thread on Rendilles soon. I've been studying them and other non-Somali 'Samaale' groups in depth for a while now. I even have a Rendille dictionary and a Rendille book of proverbs. The things I've discovered will blow ppls minds.

Lol really? :icon lol:

I heard that Af-maay speakers can understand a good amount of Af-Rendille? When i watched the video posted earlier i recognised similar numbers & certain words, such as Waaq. These folks need to be brought back to the fold of Cushnimo & stop booty clapping nilotes.

I heard that Af-maay speakers can understand a good amount of Af-Rendille? When i watched the video posted earlier i recognised similar numbers & certain words, such as Waaq. These folks need to be brought back to the fold of Cushnimo & stop booty clapping nilotes.

Af-Rendille is closer to Af-Maxaa Tiri in many ways which I'll show inshaAllah. Also, yes, even though they have been heavily influenced by Nilotic customs, they have still retained and preserved Somali words and 'Samaale' customs that we, the Somali proper, no longer have. In some ways the Rendilles are a look into the Somali past before Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending